$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
James Taylor M.B.A. F.R.S.A. is an award-winning speaker and internationally recognized leader in creativity and innovation. For over 20 years, he has been teaching entrepreneurs, educators, corporate leaders, writers, and rock stars how to build innovative organizations and design the creative life they desire. As the founder of C.SCHOOL™ and host of The Creative Life Podcast and TV Show, he’s taught hundreds of thousands of individuals in over 120 countries through his online courses, books, videos, and keynote speeches.
After advising some of the world’s most creative individuals and companies, ranging from Grammy-award winning music artists and best-selling authors to Silicon Valley startups and innovative multi-nationals, James designed a framework for creativity that helps individuals and organizations achieve exponential growth. His clients have included Apple, Yamaha, Sony, Bertelsmann, and Johnson & Johnson as well as high profile 1-on-1 coaching clients. As an in-demand creativity expert, he has been featured in countless media outlets and was the subject of a 30 minute BBC documentary about his life and work.
Recognized as a worldwide authority on creativity, innovation, and marketing, James is the recipient of The Modern ONTRApreneur Award, the S.D. Southern Award and also holds a Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.).
*VIRTUAL- SuperCreativity: Augmenting Human Creativity In The Age Of Disruption
Our lives and businesses are changing at the speed of light. Today global pandemics like coronavirus and exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are disrupting industries and creating new innovative business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage – your creativity.
SUPERCREATIVITY™: AUGMENTING HUMAN CREATIVITY IN THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage - your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
- The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills.
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
- How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.
SUPERPRODUCTIVITY™: ACCELERATING GROWTH DURING THE GREAT RESET
As we recover from a global pandemic, too many countries and companies remain locked in a cycle of low or flat productivity growth. The old methods for increasing productivity just don’t work in our hyper-connected world. In SuperProductivity™, award-winning creativity and innovation keynote speaker James Taylor shares how any organisation can improve productivity by 20-25% through maximising collaboration. Only when our people are aligned and connected around a shared vision and mission can they achieve higher levels of productivity and unlock their full creative potential. In SuperProductivity™ James shows how to:
- Boost your productivity by 10% while 6x employee engagement levels Build a more innovative, productive and creative organisational culture Discovery why your top talent is up to eight times more productive than average employees.
- Develop new skills and mindsets to adapt to change, overcome challenges, lead effectively, and build trust amongst your team and stakeholders.
‘UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY’ WORKSHOP - HALF DAY
- Understand the five step process for developing your creativity
- Discover techniques for coming with innovative ideas
- Learn creative thinking skills to better evaluate new ideas
- Lead your team to unlock their creative potential
- Build a more innovative and creative culture at work
JAMES TAYLOR - VIRTUAL EMCEE AND HOST
With more conferences going online the top virtual emcees and hosts have never been more in-demand but selecting the right one can be a challenge.
Done well, virtual conferences, meetings and events can be a highly effective way to inspire, inform and educate your clients, prospects and employees. However we’ve all had to sit through those rather long and boring virtual conferences, summits, webinars and events which quite frankly deliver a very low return on investment in terms of time and money.
As an award-winning virtual keynote speaker and emcee I’ve had the pleasure to work with clients including Sony, CISCO, EY, Accenture, Cisco, McDonalds, Red Hat, TATA and VISA.
Meanwhile as a virtual host, panel moderator and podcast host I’ve interviewed over 750 CEO’s, celebrities, New York Times bestselling authors, speakers, academics and experts including Jack Canfield, Sally Hogshead and Guy Kawasaki.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.