$20,000 - $30,000
As a leading mentor, rainmaker, and speaker, Jason Ma helps shape both next-generation leaders and the G20 private sector. Based in innovative Silicon Valley, Ma is Founder, CEO, and Chief Mentor of ThreeEQ, a premier global business, career, education, and personal success advisory firm that helps client companies, institutions, and families succeed at next levels with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (3EQ).
Ma is a sought-after speaker and masterclass leader. His speaking topics include the future of work and education, leadership 3.0, international/Asia/China business strategies and roadmaps in turbulent times, global geopolitics with President Trump, digital transformation, impact investing, high-net-worth family/parenting success, U.S. elite college admissions, and Generation Z. His audiences range from Gen Zers to Millennials to parents to CEOs/executives to family offices to government leaders and to billionaires.
In the business world, Ma is a well-connected CEO/board advisor and rainmaker. Tech companies and family enterprises find Ma’s strategic advice and pragmatism in global business and private equity dealmaking valuable in adding to their ROI, revenue and profit growth, and rewarding exits. Additionally, as a pragmatic executive coach, Ma privately coaches C-suite/senior executives in taking their own successes and fulfillment to next levels.
Ma is a leading member of the B20, the voice of the private sector and an official, integral part of the G20 process. The B20 recommends policies to the G20 Leaders and governments, representing the global business community across all G20 member states and all economic sectors. Ma is also a Global Advisory Council member for the World Chinese Economic Summit, Steering Committee member at DC Finance, and charter member of the Family Office Club. For eight years, Ma was a delegate to the Forbes Global CEO Conference.
Ma’s perspective is enhanced by 35 years of seasoned, global experience in technology, education, and other industries, and over 2 million miles of world travel through the Americas, Asia Pacific/China, Europe, and Middle East ever since he earned his UC Berkeley engineering degree.
As a father and former tech business executive, Ma had noticed that most young people had yet to unleash their best self and full potential. He decided to dedicate his second career to transforming select young achievers and preparing them to gain admission to great universities, thrive in impactful careers, and cultivate powerful mindsets and soft skills. As a loving college, career, leadership, and life success coach, Ma has privately guided 1-on-1 hundreds of Gen Zers and Millennials to achieve great outcomes with well-being, while being a trusted confidant for parents.
Ma is recently named Preeminent Success Mentor and Rainmaker by Black Tie Magazine. Ma is acclaimed author of the book Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers. He authored Gen Z: Understanding Tomorrow’s Digital Workers in an eBook. Ma is former Forbes contributor on elite college admissions, leadership, and entrepreneurship success with over 1 million views. Ma has been featured in or contributed to Forbes, Business Rockstars, Fast Company, CNBC Asia (Managing Asia and Squawk Box), Channel NewsAsia, WealthBriefingAsia, Clientele Luxury, JustLuxe, Black Tie Magazine, and other media.
In the Ma family (playfully, the “MAfia”), Ma values unconditional love, humor, and high standards on what matters. He and his wife are blessed with two happy, compassionate Gen Z daughters—a Google software engineer and a Wharton sophomore—both with tech industry leadership aspirations. Socially around the world, Ma enjoys genuine people, deep conversations, culinary delights, and fine wine.
Global Trends and Developments: The Future of Work and Talent / Globalization / Technology and Digital Transformation / Geopolitics / Intergenerational and Multicultural Shifts
* The Future of Work and Talent Worldwide: What You Need to Know and How to Advance
* AI/Machine Learning, Digital Transformation, and Industry 4.0 Trends in Major G20 Economies
* Technology Industry Growth Trends and Insights: West (Silicon Valley) Meets East (Asia/China)
* Asia/China and International Business Growth Strategies and Roadmaps in Turbulent Times
* Diverse Mindsets, Cultures, and Intergenerational Shifts of Asians/Chinese vs. Americans
* Perspective on the Geopolitical and Socioeconomic New Normal with U.S. President Trump
Corporate Leadership 3.0: Mentoring and Transforming Multigenerational Teams Worldwide While Honing Your Own “3EQ” For Next-Level Success
* How to Mentor and Transform Increasingly Multigenerational, Diverse, and Multicultural Teams
* How to Become the Boss or Older Colleague That Millennials and Gen Z’ers Love to Work With
* How to Become the Millennial or Gen Z Employee Companies Love to Keep and Develop
* How to Rescue Ourselves from Addictive Technologies/Apps
* How to Hone the “OS & Apps” in Your Mind & Soul and Be Happier, Healthier, and Wealthier
* How to Hone Your Pragmatic Emotional, Social, and Leadership Intelligence (“3EQ”) For Success
* How to Be Entrepreneurial and Innovative When Change Is Accelerating—Silicon Valley Style
(Ultra) High Net Worth Family, Career, Elite University Admissions, Education, and Parenting Success
* The Secret to Success in UHNW Succession Planning
* What They Don’t Teach You at Ivy League Universities
* Preparing Your Children For High School, University, Career, and Personal Success
* Hypercompetitive U.S. Elite College Admissions: How Your High Schoolers Can Advance
* Western vs. Asian/Chinese Parenting Styles and Family Success Strategies
* How to Hone Family Values and Become More Effective, Joyful Parents
* Why to Start Preparing for College in Sixth Grade
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.