We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$15,000 - $20,000
$7,500 - $10,000
Jenny Evans is a speaker, author, and on-air expert on physiology and chemistry, as it relates to resiliency, confidence and performance. She is highly experienced, having worked with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders, and employees — from corporations, associations, and universities across the globe.
Her dynamic presentations and training sessions both educate and inspire audiences by linking the stressful challenges of everyday life to the body’s own chemistry and physiology. Jenny brings to life the art of optimizing your own chemistry to boost your performance and productivity, all while enhancing your health and energy.
Jenny’s events are active, engaging, high-energy, and life-changing – leaving audiences inspired, informed and on their way to leading a more productive life in increasingly demanding business environments.
Her award-winning book – The Resiliency rEvolution — has been hailed as a “smart, clever read and super-practical guide to leading a more full and resilient life.” She is also the creator of Hit the Deck – the ultimate tool for combating stress and increasing productivity and fitness.
Jenny has spoken on the TEDx stage, is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post and was NBC KARE 11’s Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, in Health Magazine and Women’s Health, while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com and Elle.com.
Jenny has a bachelor of science degree in kinesiology with an emphasis in psychology from the University of Minnesota and has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over twenty years.
Resiliency Rx: Stress-Proof Your Brain
You’ve got two brains: primitive and advanced. Your primitive brain controls how you act and feel, while your advanced brain handles conscious thought, self-discipline, and sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, evolution has left your primitive brain as your default setting and your extremely busy, conflicted modern world causes it STRESS way beyond what it can handle without intentional intervention.
And stress radically changes your chemistry and physiology.
The good news? The right strategies can combat the negative consequences that we all face.
Jenny shines a light on the connection between the daily grind of life and the chemistry of the brain and body. She brilliantly reveals how to truly build resilience to stress, and at the same time, how to optimize your purpose and environment.
Jenny has developed a comprehensive, yet achievable set of micro-strategies that any individual or workforce can implement. It’s a philosophy to restore the brain and body’s chemistry to become more resilient. Even better… it’s so easy a primitive caveman (brain) could do it!
For people who:
• Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
• Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
• Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
• Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
The audience will leave with:
• The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work
• The 7 areas of your life that Resiliency Rx can enhance
• Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
• A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their brain
• The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
• An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
• Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
The Chemistry of Confidence
Do you have days where more confidence could deliver even more success in work and life?
Good news. A simple solution is close at hand… and it’s based… in chemistry.
Body chemistry is at the heart of our behavior, which includes our level of confidence. So, to become more confident, you have to change your chemistry.
Jenny will show you how to be your confidence chemist. It begins by understanding the 5 Chemicals of Confidence: Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Endorphins, and Cortisol. The next step is knowing how and when to increase/decrease these chemicals and how to connect your optimized chemistry to your overall outlook and purpose.
That’s the chemistry of confidence.
For people who:
• Seek a better sense of control
• Are ready to start feeling on track, on purpose, and on fire
• Feel held back by self-doubt, self-criticism, worry or anxiety
• Wish to grow their professionalism: using their voice, leading their team, taking more risks, finding new ways to innovate, collaborate without feeling threatened by others
The audience will:
• Discover the 5 chemicals that affect confidence, mindset and leadership abilities
• Learn 5 strategies to create the ideal chemical recipe for feeling confident, grounded, focused and in control
• Learn 4 practices to help gain clarity, prioritize, make better decisions and take action
• Recognize the symptoms of chemistry that don’t support confidence
• Learn to stop the cycle of negativity loops, fear, and worry
• Realize the connection between chemistry and purpose
Founded award-winning power and data infrastructure tech company at just 22 years old
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.