We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$20,000 - $30,000
Lisa McLeod is a global expert on purpose-driven business. She is the author of five books, including her bestseller: Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud.
Lisa has spent two decades helping leaders increase competitive differentiation and emotional engagement. She developed the Noble Purpose methodology after her research revealed, salespeople who sell with Noble Purpose, outsell salespeople who focus on targets and quotas.
Lisa is a former Procter & Gamble Sales Leader who founded her own firm, McLeod & More, Inc. in 2001. She helps leaders at organizations like Cisco, Roche, Volvo, and Dave & Busters drive exponential revenue growth. Lisa has keynoted in 25 countries and authored over 2,000 articles. She has made appearances on the Today show and the NBC Nightly News, and her firm’s work has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and NPR.
Lisa’s newest book, Leading with Noble Purpose: How to Create a Tribe of True Believers is a breakthrough book that shows leaders how to win the hearts and minds of their teams and customers.
SELLING WITH NOBLE PURPOSE
The words selling and noble are rarely seen together. The prevailing story is that money is the primary motivator for salespeople and doing good by the world runs a distant second. That belief is wrong.
- Teaches sales teams how to move out of transactional sales
- Helps sellers how to find a sense of purpose during times of uncertainty
- Explains why purpose-driven sellers forge better relationships with customers
- Illustrates how to use purpose to authentically engage with clients (even when you’re worried about your quota)
- Shows sellers how to establish true differentiation where it matters most – with customers
- Provides specific ways to overcome fear and rest yourself after failure
LEADING WITH NOBLE PURPOSE
It’s not work that kills our spirit; it’s meaningless work. Lisa provides concrete techniques leaders can implement immediately to increase emotional engagement and performance, particularly during times of challenge and change
- Teaches leaders how to infuse a greater sense of purpose into daily activities
- Shows how purpose improves morale, trust and productivity during times of stress and uncertainty
- Provides techniques for handling fear and uncertainty with authenticity and grace
- Illustrates specific ways to increase belonging and significance even when working remotely
- Explains why purpose-driven leaders have an advantage during a crisis
- Challenges leaders to find their own purpose and use it to rally their team.
FINDING YOUR PURPOSE AT WORK (ESPECIALLY IN A CRISIS)
People often think purpose is reserved for people whose noble calling is to be a nurse, scientist, or teacher, while the rest of us are left to slug it out for just a paycheck. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Based on Lisa and co-author Elizabeth Lotardo’s popular LinkedIn Learning Course, this program:
- Teaches people how to find their purpose at work, no matter what their role
- Illustrates how purpose improves your performance and makes your work more meaningful
- Shows how to hold onto a sense of purpose during times of fear and uncertainty
- Provides techniques to build trust with teammates and customers
- Explains the neuroscience of purpose and why it makes you healthier, and happier
- Teaches people how to reset yourself when you feel overwhelmed
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.