$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 - $10,000
Lisa Ryan, CSP, is a Certified Speaking Professional with more than 20 years of experience in marketing, training, and sales. She has worked in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, and executive recruiting. She is President and Founder of Grategy®, a Cleveland-based firm specializing in employee engagement, retention, and recognition using gratitude strategies (Grategies) for personal and professional development.
Lisa’s work experience and research into employee engagement and cultural transformation give her a unique perspective for retaining top talent. Her quick wit, sense of humor, and entertaining programs keep her clients coming back for more.
As the author of eleven books, including “Thank You Very Much: Gratitude Strategies to Create a Workplace Culture that ROCKS,” Lisa offers many additional resources to keep the conversations going after her programs. She is the host of the Manufacturers’ Network Podcast and can also be seen twice monthly on the Elevate Your Engagement Levels – What You Need to Know TV show on the Elite Experts Network.
An active member of The National Speakers Association, Lisa has been featured in Speaker Magazine as an expert advisor, writes articles for several association newsletters and online publications, and regularly speaks for national and international association conferences.
Mastering Millennial Mindset and Beyond: How to Attract and Retain Emerging Leaders
This program is designed to teach your people critical communication and engagement strategies today to keep your top talent from becoming someone else’s tomorrow. By the end of this session, participants will:
- Explore how millennials and Gen Z differ from other generations in significant ways
- Discuss the noteworthy commonalities that exist between generations to create stronger connections in your workforce
- Uncover functional and emotional attributes that are most relevant to each group
- Implement strategies to build employee engagement across multigenerational teams
By creating a culture of understanding between all five generations in the workplace, you’ll have a better chance of keeping your top talent from becoming someone else’s.
Manufacturing Engagement: How to Keep YOUR Top Talent and Best Customers from Becoming THEIRS
This program is designed to empower your leaders with a better way to keep your most talented employees that doesn’t cost more money, take more time, or require more effort. By participating in this program your participants will discover:
- Crucial reasons for motivating and retaining employees
- How to implement the T.H.A.N.K.S. process for maximum results
- Strategies for putting customer engagement practices into action
- Skillsets for effectively identifying and recognizing accomplishments in a way that truly benefits the manager and the employee.
- Effective ways to strengthen emotional connection to your organization so that your best people have a deeper reason to keep being a part of your company.
If you want to keep your top talent and best customers from becoming someone else’s, it’s time to master a few simple strategies now… and reap the rewards for years to come.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.