$10,000 - $15,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Merrick Rosenberg is the author of four ground-breaking books about tapping into the power of your personality, including The Chameleon and Personality Wins. Merrick is a sought-after speaker who has worked with more than half of the Fortune 100 companies in the U.S. and around the world.
He founded Team Builders Plus, one of the first team building companies in the United States, back in 1991. Then in 2012, he reinvented how people learn about themselves through the personality styles and started his second company, Take Flight Learning.
Over the past two years, when many speakers sat on the sidelines, Merrick and his team certified more than 500 people around the world to deliver the training content he created. He has mastered the virtual format and for 2022, he is speaking across the country to teach people how to use their personalities to build better relationships and drive their careers.
Under Merrick’s leadership as CEO of Take Flight Learning, his company has been selected as the New Jersey Business of the Year by NJ Biz Magazine and has repeatedly been named as one of the Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia area by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
The Personality of Success
Merrick Rosenberg guides audience members to discover the most interesting topic of all - themselves! Using his reimagined version of how people learn about personality, Merrick teaches people how to tap into the power of their personality to build stronger relationships and get results.
In Merrick’s relatable way of linking who we are to Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls, you will see yourself in his stories. This often humorous and always insightful talk will teach you how to instantly read and connect with others. Instead of reflexively imposing your personality on the people in your life, you will gain the skills to anticipate what people needs and adapt with chameleon-like flexibility. From the insights gained in this talk, you will become a stronger communicator, a more impactful team member, and a better leader.
• Discover why we click with some and clank with others
• Learn how to communicate with and influence anyone in any situation
• Reveal the key ingredients to creating an engaging, innovative, and productive work environment
• Gain the emotional intelligence to tap into your core strengths rather than overuse them and turn them into weaknesses
• Learn how to harness the power of diverse styles to build a strong and connected team
Leading with Personality
Your personality either drives your effectiveness or steers you off-track. If you’re like most people, it’s a little of both. You’ll explore whether you create an environment in which only someone with your personality thrives or one in which each of your team members feels valued, respected, and engaged. Do you communicate in your style, or do you meet the needs of your people? Do you give feedback in the way you’d like to hear it, or do you deliver it in the way your team members need to hear it?
You will develop chameleon-like flexibility to motivate your people by unleashing each team member’s natural gifts. You will learn how to adapt to your people instead of making them flex to you. This session will help you become a leader that people will follow anywhere.
• Reimagine leadership as an adaptive process that engages every team member
• Create an enduring culture that grows committed and effective teams
• Advance core leadership skills, such as communication, vision, delegating work, and providing feedback
• Improve results by tapping into the power of your innate personality
• Create a career trajectory based not only on what you do, but also who you are
Personality as Sales Advantage
Sales are won and lost for a variety of reasons, but few sales professionals are self-aware enough to realize that their own personality is impacting their effectiveness. Most salespeople sell how they like to buy. If you need details to make a buying decision, you probably provide a lot of details to your prospects. If you like a salesperson who cuts through the clutter and advances quickly to the bottom line, you likely do the same. But what if your prospects aren’t anything like you?
Rather than imposing your selling style on others, discover how to infuse personality into everything you do. From building rapport to closing the deal and beyond, adaptability can be the greatest weapon in your sales arsenal. Develop chameleon-like flexibility and transform your sales in a way you never dreamed possible!
• Reimagine each phase of the sales process to instantly connect to any prospect
• Uncover how your selling style is working against you in unimagined ways
• More deeply resonate with your customers to engender loyalty and increase sales
• Creatively unleash the power of your personality into many aspects of the selling process, such as team selling, pitching to a diverse group of styles, and flexing to a company’s culture
• Rejuvenate your approach with prospects you find difficult to close
Creating Culture with Personality
Organizations spend time, money, and energy on an array of behavioral assessments and training. But does it make a difference? Discover why these sessions get rave reviews, yet overwhelmingly fail to create a lasting impact. You will learn how to infuse personality into your culture and transform the way people work together and lead others.
From meaningless alphabet soup to the training methodology itself, we will deconstruct today’s current model and reinvent a new one for the future. Instead of styles and types that reside in short-term memory and create only momentary ahas!, this session reveals a brain-friendly approach to rewire your employees so the styles trigger at the exact moment they are needed. Reimagine how you can drive engagement with personality.
• Bridge the gap between personality assessment and culture change
• Turn self-awareness into long-term application, not short-term fascination
• Utilize the personality styles as a catalyst for cultural revolution
• Unleash a new way to create an attractive culture that inspires commitment and inclusiveness
• Heighten organizational emotional intelligence
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.