Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Life Mimi uses the ultimate team game to highlight motivational and team-building principles that are crucial in today’s hard fought personal and professional success.
Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive! This entertaining and informative session will educate you, enlighten you, enliven you, and give you the good news about stress and why you want it in your life.
Whom do you trust? To retain our best players, we need to establish trust: a function of character and competence. Mimi enlightens you with action steps for both bosses and employees.
Men and Women Can We Talk
Only two types of audiences qualify: Men and Women! Insightful. Rousing. Hilarious.
- Improve Team Performance: Debunking Myths & Stereotypes
- Tips and Techniques For Transforming Frustration Into Fun
- Men & Women: Can We Talk?
Life is one continuous chain of negotiations. Mimi is the master of the art, showing audiences exactly how to get what they want with dignity and honor
- Learn How And When To “Push The Pause Button”
- Control Body Language And Speech To Gain Favorable Results
- 5 Secrets To “Seal The Deal” Every Time
Tactics To Triumph In Tough Times
Go from misery to mirth with Mimi, laughing through the good times and the bad. How to gain the edge in turbulent times, while keeping your eye on the prize.
- 4 Sure-Fire Growth Strategies For Tough Times
- Avoiding The 5 Pitfalls That Throw Us Off Course
- Tactics To Strengthen Your Ties To Clients And Customers
All Stressed Up And No Place To Go
Mimi has a captivating and humorous way for audiences to recognize their own stress triggers right before their eyes. Her real gifts are the techniques she shares so that everyone can avoid going from “calming down to blowing up."
- Recognize The WAR Within: Worry-Anger-Resentment
- How To Gain Control Before You Blow The Deal
- Opt For Alternative Positive Actions
4 Steps to Managing the Unmanageable
The four essential actions to get results through people.
- Manage your employees, your boss, the plumber, even your teenager.
- Delegate clearly, motivate with purpose, supply the tools, and give feedback.
- Give "efficient" 6-second empathy
Your Time Is Yours!
To make your time yours, we must communicate to others our goals and priorities.
- Say "no" to potential time-wasters
- Beat procrastination when it rears its ugly head
- Handle crises
Speaking With Confidence: Manage Those Butterflies!
Public speaking is our number one fear...death is number 5.
- Address groups with confidence and skill
- Convert nervousness to positive energy
- Organize material and field questions with grace and control
At Your Service
Gain the competitive edge to gain customers for life.
- Learn when to talk and when to listen
- Effective questioning and verifying techniques
- How to be courteous under pressure
Guarantee customer satisfaction on the phone.
- Develop listening skills and questioning techniques
- Handle requests and complaints effectively
- Reduce on-the-job stress
Make one of the most important changes in your life.
- How to be assertive without being aggressive
- How to say "no" when appropriate
- Request assistance and information, express opinions
Building a Team
Recognize your role as a leader who leads, motivates, and gets results.
- Handle difficult situations and people
- Satisfy the internal customer with empathy, feedback and control
Making Meetings Work
Manage meetings that are attended with enthusiasm and participation.
- Define goals and establish roles
- Handle monopolizers, interrupters and other obstacles
Power Up! Empower Yourself to Success
An action plan to take control of your career.
- A six-point map to get you where you want to go
- How to get going when you don't "feel" like it
Empowering: From Vision to Reality
An energizing keynote speech for top women achievers
- Identify and respond to challenges
- Make your desires and dreams real
Power Up! A Woman's Guide
Re-energizing the power within for busy women
- Tap the hidden energy supply
- Create the do-able vision
- Find the tools to make it happen
Writing For Results
Write clear, concise, and effective business communications.
- State your purpose clearly and early
- Sure-fire strategies for organizing, revising, and editing
Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Life
- Mimi uses the ultimate team game to highlight motivational and team-building principles that are crucial in today’s hard fought personal and professional success.
Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive!
- This entertaining and informative session will educate you, enlighten you, enliven you, and give you the good news about stress and why you want it in your life.
Whom do you trust?
- To retain our best players, we need to establish trust: a function of character and competence. Mimi enlightens you with action steps for both bosses and employees.