We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$30,000 - $50,000
$15,000 - $20,000
After decades of standing in the fire with leaders of high-performing organizations, Peter Sheahan has come to believe that an organization will only go commercially where its leaders first go personally.
Having grown his own companies by accelerating the growth and transformation for clients that include: Apple; Chick-fil-A; DeBeers; and AT&T -- Peter will provoke you to get bigger, by getting better! When leaders are true to their purpose, they gravitate towards doing work that matters and solving higher-order problems. The journey to get there requires that they have the courage to tell themselves the truth, take intelligent risks, and assume ownership for driving the alignment necessary to build an organization which behaves in ways worthy of its leadership position.
In being true to his own ambitions and relentless pursuit of growth, Peter has published seven books, built three global companies and delivered more than 2,500 presentations in 40+ countries. Today he and his team at Karrikins Group are focused exclusively on inspiring leaders to do the hard work required to accelerate growth and transformation.
To book Peter Sheahan for your next event, call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
ALL OF PETER SHEAHAN'S SESSIONS ARE HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED AND DETAILED SESSION DESCRIPTIONS FOLLOW INITIAL BRIEFING AND BACKGROUND RESEARCH
Accelerating Growth Through Transformation
To meet growth expectations, we must transform ourselves and our teams at a faster rate than the external environment is changing. The alternative is a slow decline into irrelevancy and given change isn't slowing down, this is harder to do today than ever before. The path forward is to build organizations and teams capable of risk-taking, letting go of past successes in pursuit of a new, more vibrant future, and successfully navigating the business from one competitive advantage to the next.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerated transformation and growth by helping your leaders understand that:
1. Increasing agility is not about force or more communication, but about compressing the time between awareness of change and acceptance of change.
2. Creating a burning ambition over a burning platform is the key to sustained investment of their teams’ discretionary effort.
3. Successful transformation is not a by-product of ambition and strategy, but of alignment. Leaders must change first because as goes their behavior so goes the rest of the organization
4. Culture is a science, not an art, and that they must intentionally pull the levers that create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability.
5. They must create the psychological safety that encourages risk-taking and helps their teams embrace progress over perfection.
Turning Challenge into Opportunity, and Change into Competitive Advantage
2020 was tough. 2021 and 2022 will be harder again. Supply chain constraints, talent and labor shortages, and the continued onslaught of technological disruption are just the beginning. Now more than ever we need to build resilient leaders, agile organizations, and high performing teams – no matter the uncertainty.
In this hard-hitting and highly directive keynote, your leaders will learn to:
1. Increase agility by telling themselves the truth and take ownership in the new reality. There is no going back and there will be no more certainty.
2. Differentiate between temporary and permanent change and respond accordingly.
3. Turn a burning platform into a burning ambition that inspires people to continue to give their discretionary effort.
4. Accelerate change without burning their teams out by eliminating friction and increasing alignment.
5. Embrace progress over perfection to avoid paralysis as they do their best to manage ambiguity.
Winning on Value Not Price
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers!
This inspiring, case-study-rich session will show you how to find opportunity in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice for your customers.
This journey will require that you:
1. Move from a mindset of value extraction to one of value creation.
2. Learn at the edge of disruption and embrace the opportunities for differentiation that exist there.
3. Frontrun your customers by beating them to the future in the Five Critical
Dimensions that they value most during times of rapid change.
4. Elevate your reputation competing on expertise and positioning yourself as a trusted adviser for your clients.
5. Act in a way worthy of your desired leadership position rather than race your competitors to the bottom.
Consultant and Keynote Speaker who helps clients achieve sustained business growth and performance
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.