$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Rachel Dealto is a communication and relatability expert, media personality, keynote speaker, emcee, and the author of “relatable: How to Connect with Anyone Anywhere (Even if It Scares You)” (Simon & Schuster’s Simon Element, September 2021). She is also the co-founder of The MAGNET Method, an employee retention and engagement consulting firm.
Rachel maintains a law degree, a Master’s in psychology, and an influential social media presence where she shares psychological research updates and practical takeaways to connect and communicate more efficiently.
She has appeared as an expert on Lifetime’s Married at First Sight, TLC’s Kate+Date, and over 200+ national media outlets. Rachel speaks on relationship building, the power of connection, and authenticity with her most recent TEDx, Being Authentic in a Filtered World, featured on TED.com.
Her mission: To inspire 1,000,000 people to become more relatable—and create the connections and lives they’ve always wanted.
Vibrant, down-to-earth, and wicked smart when it comes to communication and relationships, Rachel isn’t afraid to put it all out there—and connect to the best of it.
Get Scary Good: How To Transform Fear into Success Through Connection, Communication, & Courage
What if instead of allowing fear to hold you back, you could harness it as a catalyst for growth, success, and happiness? Unravel the biology of fear and uncover strategies to break free from its limitations. Discover how to leverage connection and communication as powerful tools to overcome fear and propel yourself towards success. This keynote will challenge you to embrace vulnerability, adopt a growth mindset, and cultivate the courage to take bold actions in the face of fear.
Throughout the session, you will gain increased emotional intelligence and learn techniques to connect in a disconnected world. Uncover your unique "social superpower" and discover how to leverage it to your advantage. With practical tools and hands-on exercises, you will learn to transform fear into curiosity
- Enhance your emotional intelligence and develop techniques to forge connections in a disconnected world.
- Gain a better understanding of your unique "social superpower" and learn how to harness it for personal and professional success.
- Acquire practical tools and practiced techniques to turn fear into curiosity and transform strangers into meaningful connections.
- Cultivate the courage to step outside your comfort zone and take calculated risks for growth and achievement.
- Embrace vulnerability, build magnetic self-confidence, and navigate unprecedented change with resilience.
Fearlessly Relatable: How to Improve Relationships, Revenue, and Results with Confidence.
When it comes to sales success, it’s not just about how well you know and relate to your products and services, it’s also how well you know and relate to people! If you’ve ever worried about missing (or losing!) sales opportunities because you overthink them, this keynote can change your perspective— and your approach.
Better sales start with better conversations—starting now! Discover how to build relationships, generate valuable referrals, and drive revenue with confidence. This keynote will empower you to embrace your relatability and unlock your full potential in the world of sales and business
- Practical tips on how to talk yourself INTO great opportunities (instead of out of them).
- Networking tactics that tap into your unique social abilities (some you may not even know you have!)
- A bold mindset and approach to your next (and every!) introduction
- Transform your sales approach by incorporating authenticity and confidence into every interaction.
Can You Relate?
Unlocking Emotional Intelligence for Strong Teams, Engaged Employees, and Better Everything.
Healthy connections at work aren’t only great for feedback, collaboration, and innovation. They are the key to success, productivity, and happiness in all aspects of work and life.
Discover the self-awareness and emotional acuity skills to ask the right questions, listen for the “real” answers, and improve every connection point along the way. Can You Relate? is a transformative keynote that will empower you with the essential skills to cultivate meaningful connections and unleash the power of emotional intelligence. Learn to create a culture of healthy communication, foster breathtaking innovation, collaboration, and engagement, and become a leader who thrives in the modern workplace. Elevate your relationships, amplify your impact, and achieve better outcomes for teams, employees, and your overall success.
- Acquire practical techniques to create an open feedback loop and establish a culture of healthy communication within your organization.
- Identify and address the barriers hindering innovation, collaboration, and engagement, fostering an environment conducive to growth and success.
- Develop a self-awareness toolset and mindset that empowers you as a leader to navigate complex situations and make informed decisions.
- Cultivate emotional intelligence to read the room, understand the needs of your team, and adapt your leadership style accordingly.
The Relatable Leader: Create a Culture of Connection
In today's fast-paced and ever-changing business landscape, effective leadership is not just about expertise and authority—it's about creating genuine connections. The Relatable Leader: Create a Culture of Connection is a transformative keynote that will empower you to forge meaningful relationships and foster a culture of connection within your organization.
Unlock the secrets to becoming a relatable leader who inspires trust, motivates teams, and drives exceptional results. This keynote will revolutionize your approach to leadership by emphasizing the power of authentic human connections in driving success through practical strategies and proven techniques.
- Master the art of fostering meaningful connections to enhance your leadership abilities.
- Develop practical techniques to engage and motivate your teams for exceptional performance.
- Unleash your unique social abilities to maximize your networking potential.
- Cultivate a bold mindset that empowers you and your team to seize opportunities and drive results.
- Create a culture of connection within your organization that leads to increased collaboration and productivity.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.