$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Unpacking the paradoxes of the way humans think is Dr. Rebecca Heiss’ life work. Her research has been designated “transformative” by the National Science Foundation. She taught in academia and later was recruited to be among the founding faculty members to develop a startup school to nurture entrepreneurial minds and approach learning through impact. She is the founder and CEO of icueity, a continuous 360 review app providing users ongoing fearless feedback and challenging them to grow in self-awareness, and author of the acclaimed new book, Instinct: Rewire your brain with science-backed solutions to increase success and productivity. Rebecca’s lives in Greenville, SC with her two spoiled rotten dogs, Guinness & Murphy and the (non-dog) love of her life, Dermot. Every day she tries to live her life motto: Spread happy.
As leaders it’s imperative that we are self-aware. And yet research finds that nearly 90% of us…aren’t. We have to find new ways of understanding our fears, our strengths, our shortcomings, and all of the ways that our brains keep sabotaging us from being the most effective leaders we can be. That’s where Rebecca comes in by providing immediately applicable strategies to intervene with our self-limiting instincts.
1. Break through barriers to optimal performance.
2. Build self-awareness and fear(less) culture.
3. Drive your company to be more profitable and productive.
Our brains believe the stories we tell them. Without conscious effort, they are negativity seeking missiles, but we have the power to change that. Science demonstrates that more positive people enjoy better relationships, higher quality of life, improved health and longevity, and they far outperform less optimistic peers at work with increased sales, promotions, and engagement. Optimism is a lucrative investment for every organization. Rewire your brain to optimize the power of positivity!
1. Understand how negative thought patterns decrease productivity.
2. Adopt a common external enemy to decrease internal conflict and squash ANTs (automatic negative thoughts).
3. Increase and enable positive communication, ideation, and creative collaborations.
No blame. No finger pointing. No guilt. Fear(less) diversity is all about understanding the instincts that drive us to carry bias. No matter our background, we all carry some shortcuts and biases about others (and ourselves!). It doesn’t make us bad people – it makes us human! But when we understand the instincts that drive these stories, we can be more effective in intervening before they negatively affect our relationships and performance.
1. Learn how to neutralize fears that lead to ineffective decision making.
2. Understand the root of subconscious bias and stories that lead to unproductive behaviors.
3. Engage with comfort in the language to talk about what is often a highly difficult conversation.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.