We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$30,000 - $50,000
$15,000 - $20,000
Ritu Bhasin, LL.B. MBA, is the CEO of bhasin consulting inc., a preeminent leadership and inclusion consulting firm. She is an award-winning speaker, author, consultant, and internationally recognized expert in leadership, workplace culture, inclusion and belonging.
She has presented to hundreds of thousands of people globally and is known for being a passionate advocate for authentic leadership, belonging, allyship, psychological safety, and empowerment. Ritu’s fierce commitment to teaching others to live, work, and lead more authentically comes from her journey with racist childhood bullying, cultural confusion, and the constant pressure to conform. Her mission is to help create a world where everyone experiences belonging.
Ritu’s first book 'The Authenticity Principle' is an Amazon bestseller and was released in 2017. Her second book, 'We've Got This: Unlocking the Beauty of Belonging' will be released in June 2023. Prior to founding her consulting firm over twelve years ago, Ritu spent ten years in the legal profession, first as a litigator and then as a human resources leader.
Ritu, who is also a yoga and mindfulness teacher and practitioner, lives in Toronto, Canada, but travels all over the world to eat, swim, hike, dance, and work.
Authentic Leadership: Unlocking the Power of Belonging in Organizations
Organizations are more diverse than ever, but in a society that favors sameness and conformity, many workplaces still struggle to cultivate belonging. To create workplace cultures, where all team members feel like they belong and can contribute to their fullest, leaders must commit to authentic leadership. This keynote delves into why authentic leadership is critical to unlocking belonging in the workplace and how leaders can make this happen. Main takeaways include:
• Why authenticity is essential for fostering belonging, inclusion, psychological safety, trust, innovation, and engagement in the workplace
• How leaders can cultivate authentic leadership to ensure team members experience belonging at work, including a discussion about how to leverage The Three Selves Framework™
• Strategies for interrupting bias, embracing differences, and creating environments where everyone can bring their Authentic Selves and their Adapted Selves to work
The “How” of Inclusive Leadership: Transforming Organizational Cultures Through Allyship
More than ever, we’re hearing about the critical importance of allyship in the workplace, but while many of us want to be an ally, we may not know how to make this happen. This keynote digs deep into how effective allyship enables leaders and team members to interrupt bias, develop their cultural lens, and create environments that are rooted in authenticity, belonging, innovation, and empowerment. Main takeaways include:
• What is allyship and its importance in the workplace
• How to create an inclusive and engaged workplace culture through allyship — the must dos of allyship
• Practical tools, skills, and language leaders and team members can leverage in serving as an ally
We’ve Got This – Rise Through the Beauty of Authenticity and Belonging
In a world that constantly pushes you to conform, how can you experience greater belonging by being more authentic? This keynote digs into the central concept from Ritu’s bestselling book The Authenticity Principle – the Three Selves Framework™ – which is also highlighted in her new book on belonging (June 2023). Discover an innovative methodology for choosing to live, work, and lead in a more authentic, empowered, and inclusive way. Main takeaways include:
• The link between authenticity and belonging
• How to leverage the Three Selves Framework™ and, in particular, the power of choosing to be your Authentic Self or Adapted Self
• The importance of embracing your cultural identities so you can experience belonging
• How leaders can leverage the Three Selves Framework™ to create cultures of authenticity, belonging, psychological safety, and trust
The Foundations of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In order to embed DEI principles deep into an organization’s culture, we first need to equip leaders and team members with foundational DEI knowledge, which includes a shared understanding of unconscious bias, cultural competence, and allyship concepts. Only then can an organization create an inclusive and psychologically safe work environment, where everyone can thrive and belong. This keynote provides an in-depth and practical summary of key DEI concepts and strategies. Main takeaways include:
• Understanding the differences between diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Key inclusion concepts including unconscious bias, cultural competence, allyship, and belonging
• Key forms of bias that manifest within organizations and team interactions
• Strategies for becoming more inclusive and culturally competent in working across cultural differences
Disrupting Bias — Overcoming Our Discomfort with Differences
When we know how to interrupt and address biases, our team members experience heightened belonging, feel safer, and sense greater inclusion. This keynote explores the critical first step to building more diverse, equitable, and inclusive environments: identifying and interrupting both conscious and unconscious biases. Main takeaways include:
• The key ways in which bias prevents organizations and individuals from thriving
• Neuroscience, leadership, and mindfulness research related to unconscious bias
• Highly practical strategies for interrupting bias to create more inclusive and innovative organizations where teams are more engaged, authentic, and successful
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.