$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Sports Illustrated calls Roger Crawford “One of the most accomplished physically challenged athletes in the world.”
After realizing tremendous success on center court as a Division 1 athlete, he took his talents to center stage and became a motivational speaker. Roger’s transformational message gives organizations the ability to decrease excuses, increase results, and break through self-imposed limitations. His remarkable life story is a powerful example that “Challenges are inevitable; defeat is optional.”
Roger’s achievements include:
• host of the weekly feature “Motivational Mondays with Roger Crawford,” which can be seen worldwide on Tennis Channel
• recipient of the prestigious ITA Achievement Award, presented by the International Tennis Hall of Fame
• inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame
• member of the Hall of Fame for People with Disabilities (along with fellow honorees such as Christopher Reeve, Helen Keller, and former President Franklin Delano Roosevelt)
He’s been featured on many national television programs and publications, including:
• Good Morning America
• Monday Night Football
• The Today Show
• The Wall Street Journal
• Men’s Fitness
• Fast Company
• Tennis Magazine
Roger is also a bestselling author whose books have been translated into 17 different languages. His most recent book Think to Win, The Power of Possibility Thinking helps readers embrace change, improve their mindset, and achieve breakthrough performances.
To book Roger Crawford call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Celebrated keynote speaker Roger Crawford has spent a lifetime motivating, inspiring, and elevating the performance of leaders and organizations around the world. As an NCAA Division One Hall of Fame athlete who overcame physical adversity, he has the innate ability to help people far outperform the level of success they believe is possible by driving them to excel both as individuals and as part of a team. His customizable presentations, relevant stories, and thought-provoking charm will keep your audience engaged, energized, and ready to take their game to an elite level.
Roger will make your next meeting inspirational, and transformational, and serve as a catalyst for new attitudes and actions that deliver real results. Having Roger Crawford as your keynote speaker is an experience your audience will never forget!
HOW HIGH CAN YOU BOUNCE?
Build Resilience and Rise Above Challenges
What do remarkable people and successful organizations have in common? They have built a resilient mindset that enables them to bounce back and rise above challenges regardless of the circumstances.
How you view challenges impacts your level of success and is one of the most important reasons having a resilient mindset is so valuable. Being resilient means that when you face adversity, you have the confidence, clarity, and courage to bounce higher. You don’t see failure or mistakes as a negative reflection of your abilities but as an opportunity for growth.
Resilient people focus their energy on what they have control over and resist worrying about the uncontrollable. This increases their resilience because they feel energized, positive, and proactive.
This presentation is designed to give others the ability to build a resilient mindset, bounce back from setbacks and reach higher levels of achievement. You will develop beliefs that build resilience, drive the right behaviors, and create the best results.
• Discover the difference between fear and anxiety
• Focus on the known instead of the unknown
• Prioritize progress over perfection
• Develop the ability to unlock your grit
• How to build resilience in good times
• Create a new way of thinking and push past obstacles
• See adversity as an opportunity to build resilience
• Understand how actions follow assumptions
• Turn disruption into development
• Build a bounce-back mindset
CHANGE YOUR MINDSET CHANGE YOUR RESULTS
Acceptable to Exceptional
Your mindset is the single best predictor of success. You can’t always control your circumstances, but you can control your mindset, and the way you think controls your life.
Individuals and organizations who accomplish exceptional goals, did not necessarily have better ideas or talent. Rather, they developed a growth mindset that gave them the ability to deal with failure, the confidence to take risks, and the perseverance to achieve their desired outcomes.
An important relationship exists between mindset, motivation, and results. People act in a manner consistent with their beliefs. To perform at your best, you must first have the right mindset because you live life from the inside out. Mindset gives you the ability to see what’s possible and the inspiration to achieve what’s possible.
This program is designed to give others the strategies, methods, and techniques to move beyond acceptable and reach exceptional performance. You will build the dedication, consistency, and mindset to go from where you are to where you want to be and have the courage to go there.
• Focus on consistency rather than perfection.
• Enhanced clarity on what’s possible
• Tap the power of a startup mindset.
• Understand why small victories are crucial for long-term success.
• Make your desire stronger than your disappointments.
• Be willing to let go of what makes you comfortable.
• Learn the difference between real and imagined obstacles.
• Discover why lack of belief can be your biggest handicap.
• Identify and work within your unique sweet spot.
Rebound, Reset, and Reach Higher
Turn Change into Opportunity
Now more than ever, the true measure of success is how well you respond to change, uncertainty, and disruption. To rise above these circumstances and uncover opportunity you need grit, adaptability, and a positive outlook. Constant change is inevitable and depending on your mindset, it can either be seen as overwhelming or as an opportunity
When facing short-term challenges or long-term changes successful organizations find new and creative ways to achieve their objectives. Experiencing change provides them the chance to dig deep, discover capabilities, and clarify purpose!
For organizations to turn unexpected change into unexpected opportunity, it’s vital they adapt, transform, and reinvent. As a result, “We have always done it that way” is no longer a viable philosophy for long-term success.
Rebound, Reset, and Reach Higher is designed to help audiences rebound from change, reset their mindset, and reach higher levels of achievement. This powerful presentation will equip your team with daily practices and powerful strategies they can use to become even better than they are today. In addition, Roger Crawford’s story will inspire your people to put change and challenges they face into perspective.
• Build the mindset and skillset to turn change into opportunity
• Find today’s solutions by letting go of yesterday’s thinking
• Discover how to release resistance to change
• Understand how to decrease excuses and increase results
• Develop the ability to see possibility in adversity
• Realize why change is needed for innovation, progress, and growth
• Think strategically and link change to the big picture
• Why no organization can afford to stand still
Manager of Patient-and Family-Centered Care for The Medical University Of South Carolina Health System
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.