$15,000 - $20,000
$7,500 - $10,000
Ryan Jenkins, CSP is an internationally-recognized keynote speaker and three-time published author. He speaks all over the world to companies such as State Farm, Salesforce, Wells Fargo, FedEx, Liberty Mutual, and John Deere.
For a decade, he has been helping organizations create engaged, inclusive, and high-performing teams by lessening worker loneliness and closing generational gaps. Ryan's top-ranked insights have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and The Wall Street Journal.
His latest best-selling book, Connectable: How Leaders Can Move Teams From Isolated to All In, is the world’s first to address workplace loneliness.
He is also co-founder of LessLonely.com, the world's first resource fully dedicated to reducing worker isolation and strengthening team connections. Ryan lives in Atlanta, GA, with his wife, three children, and yellow Labrador.
Connectable: How Leaders (at Any Level) Can Move Teams From Isolated to All In (Based on the Wall Street Journal Bestselling book and #3 Top Leadership Book of 2022!)
Remote work, advancing technology, and an always-on work culture are fracturing our relationships resulting in deep disconnection. A colossal 72% of global workers feel isolated at least monthly; with 55% saying at least weekly. Feelings of isolation and loneliness among employees are on the rise, and contribute to a real and growing mental health problem that affects both individuals and organizations. You’ll learn how addressing the issues―and finding practical, effective solutions―can transform an isolated workforce to one that’s happier, more engaged, and more productive in their efforts (whether in-person, remote, or hybrid).
Combining a decade of leadership consulting and original team connection research, Ryan Jenkins distills everything you need, showing you what’s causing today’s disconnection and how you can increase connection to boost belonging, engagement, retention, and performance with employees at every level (and whether their in-person or remote).
• An awareness of the new science and the significance of connection.
• Strategies that are proven and actionable to cultivate stronger human connections and thrive at work.
• Best-in-class research and examples of leaders and teams fostering better connections at work.
• Ability to identify workers in need of connection and how to deliver it for them.
• The 4-step LINK Framework™ to create connected, driven, and high-performing teams.
The Future of Work: Innovative Solutions for Working, Leading & Connecting In the Future
Connection is the most valuable workplace currency of the future. This session will teach you how to harness better human connection for improved well-being and collaboration across teams (whether in-person, remote, or hybrid). And spoiler alert...the fast-growing generation in the workforce over the next decade (Gen Z) is demanding more human elements at work.
By 2027, 75% of the global workforce will be Millennials and Generation Z. As next-generation employees, technology usher in a new age of work, the ways of working and leading in the past become liabilities. The new age of work requires a new age of working, leading, and connecting.
• Insights into trends shaping the future of work and why today is different than any other time in history.
• Perspectives of how employee behaviors and expectations are evolving.
• Strategies for leaders to remain relevant and increase influence in tomorrow’s. workplace.
• Techniques for challenging prevailing models that limit success.
• Frameworks for understanding and positioning for what’s next in the new world of work.
• Best-in-class examples of organizations adapting to future workplace trends.
• Confidence to work, lead, and connect in the future.
Lead & Work Across Generations: Strategies to Connect and Engage a Multi-Generational Workforce
52% of workers say they're least likely to get along with someone from another generation. And 62% of Generation Z anticipate challenges working with Baby Boomers and Generation X.
The generational gap at work has never been more daunting. Turn a multigenerational workforce into a competitive advantage.
Ryan brings market-leading insight to help your organization and leaders close the generational gap and improve communication, teamwork, innovation, and more.
A generationally diverse workforce is better equipped to respond to today's high-flux and disruption-prone marketplace. Since Millennials and Generation Z became a majority of the labor force, generational differences have never been wider as each generation has a varying perspective of work, leadership, communication, success, and technology.
A multigenerational workforce can create stifling challenges or bottomline-boosting advantages. Ryan will share his expert insights into how leaders and organizations can harness the advantages of a generationally diverse team.
• Insights into the generational gap and why it exists.
• Insights into each generation's values, behaviors, and expectations.
• Perspectives of each generation's varying views of work, leadership, communication, and technology.
• Strategies that are proven and actionable to close the generational gap at work.
• Techniques for optimizing a multigenerational workforce.
• Best-in-class examples of organizations successfully closing the generational gap.
• Ability to work, communicate, and lead across generations.
Attract, Lead & Retain Millennials & Gen Z: Strategies to Enhance Performance & Engagement
62% of Generation Z anticipate challenges working with Baby Boomers and Generation X, and only 5% anticipate challenges working with Millennials. To ensure a cohesive cross-generational team, leaders need to understand and integrate Millennials and Generation Z.
Today Millennials are the largest generation in the workforce and Gen Z are the fastest-growing generation in the workforce. While Millennials and Gen Z bring valuable skills, insights, and ambition to the workplace, they are often a source of tension among experienced workers and managers.
Ryan shares relevant data and innovative insights to better understand what drives Millennial and Gen Z employee performance. This program provides tactical strategies to dramatically improve the managing, recruiting, engaging, and selling of your next-generation workforce.
• Insights into Millennial and Gen Z employee values, behaviors, motivators, and expectations.
• Perspectives of the key workplace and leadership preferences of the emerging generations.
• Strategies that are proven and actionable to lead, retain, recruit, and engage the emerging generations.
• Techniques for communicating and connecting with Millennials and Gen Z.
• Best-in-class examples of organizations and leaders successfully leading and engaging Millennials and Gen Z.
• Ability to lead, retain, recruit, and engage the emerging generations.
Generational Diversity: Improve Performance and Collaboration Through Cross-Generational Inclusive Leadership
A diverse workforce (especially generationally) is better equipped to respond to today’s high-flux and disruption-prone marketplace. Leaders who create an inclusive culture for their teams see performance increased by 17%, decision-making quality boosted by 20%, and collaboration enhanced by 29%. Today’s leading organizations and forward-thinking leaders understand that diversity and inclusion is much more than a buzzword, it’s a business strategy capable of driving performance, enhancing innovation, and engaging and retaining employees. Like-minded teams maintain; diverse teams innovate.
Ryan shares how to unlock the power of cognitive diversity through a multigenerational workforce. This program provides a blueprint for how to be an inclusive leader and how to create an inclusive company culture across generations.
• Insights into the value of diversity and inclusion.
• Insights into the business benefits of cognitive diversity.
• Perspectives of each generation's varying views of diversity, work, leadership, and communication.
• Strategies for leveraging a multigenerational workforce for enhanced cognitive diversity
• Techniques for leading inclusively across generations.
• Best-in-class examples of organizations that have created inclusive cultures.
• Ability to work and lead inclusively across generations.
Named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year in 2002 for her role in unraveling the fraud at Worldcom
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.