Steve Nudelberg is an author, expert sales trainer, consultant, keynote speaker, and serial entrepreneur. Steve created On the Ball – a company that invests time and talent in emerging businesses and corporate teams to help them grow.
Steve is an energetic powerhouse who infuses adrenaline and ideas to ignite individuals and teams to sharpen overall performance
Steve’s 27 core Leadership Rules of Engagement within this book, Confessions of a Serial Salesman, have been developed over decades of corporate and entrepreneurial leadership endeavors.
These rules and/or actions are called the Rules of Engagement and are Standard Operating Procedures that have been cultivated from over 40 years of sales experience and relationships with top performers all over the world.
Steve’s specialty within organizations centers on creating daily sales processes, sales acceleration and development, Social Selling, The Art of Building Relationships, Storytelling to make conversations engaging, Pipeline Development
Learn LinkedIn Like A Pro (Deep dive into the daily process and activities executed on the world’s most impactful relationship-building tool)
Sales professionals need to identify who the decision-makers are, what is important to them, and what they need to position the right solution. People buy from people they Know, Like, and Trust. It is incumbent, in this new era, to ABC - “Always Be Connecting”. The message is driven by an individual’s personal brand that has equal to or greater value than the name on the building outside.
• Key Concepts and settings on LinkedIn to get the most out of it.
• Creating a Profile which will market, attract, and sell for you.
• Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search.
• How to best connect with people (and how not to).
• Use LinkedIn to market and promote you, your products / services, and your business.
• Using Groups effectively as an interaction and targeting tool.
• Usingrich/relevant content to help make you stand out more.
• Best practices.
• Clarity about why and how to develop your individual Social Selling approach.
• Clarity about how to develop Social Selling as a team to increase sales.
• Listening: Identifying what your prospect cares about and needs.
• Educating: Brand yourself and your company as thought leaders through a variety of content driven solutions that will bill you as a subject matter expert.
• Prospecting: Leveraging social media for networking, client warm referrals, and introductions.
• Positioning: Researching and gathering intelligence that can be used to influence the sale, then relating offline.
Have you ever wondered what separates a top performing sales person from the rest of the pack?
• Top sales professionals know that the difference between good and great performance requires a set of disciplines and best practices that will drive you to new levels of success.
• In most cases, it’s because they apply many of these best practices in their daily routine.
These rules and/or actions are called the Rules of Engagement, and are Standard Operating Procedures that that have been cultivated from over 40 years of sales experience and relationships with top performers all over the world.
Each morning, when we awake, we are faced with insurmountable odds of what the day will bring. 80% of people want to see us fail and the other 20% don’t care. Watching the news, especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night, only makes it more difficult to achieve success becuase of the negativity they report. Most people talk worse to themselves than they would allow anyone else to talk to them. Input equals output. For this reason, and for all the rejection we face, you need a system or a process or, in this case, a suit of armour, to guard against these things that can de-motivate you.
I have created a set of rules, or my tool box, that allows me to operate at maximum efficiency. These rules can help you, as well, operate at your maximum efficiency. If done every day, you, and everyone around you, will see the difference.
Massive Action = Massive Results
© 2024 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.