BE YOUR TEAM'S HERO: HOW TO LEAD A WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM
How can you get your team to deliver the experiences you expect?
With his book Be Your Customer’s Hero, Adam Toporek created an essential tool for frontline customer service teams. But for leaders, the challenge is different: how do they inspire, educate, and empower these team members to succeed?
In this dynamic keynote, Adam provides unique insights into the leader’s role in creating powerful customer experiences and gives you the keys to putting theory into practice with his 3E Leadership Framework. This is not a general leadership talk; this is a laser-focused presentation on how to lead a customer-centric organization.
Participants will leave energized and with a toolbox of actionable strategies so that they can apply what they’ve learned immediately in their organizations.
Your participants will learn:
• The one action they must personally take to ensure they get buy-in from their team,
• The approach that almost every organization gets backward when training their employees, and
• The biggest mistake leaders make when empowering frontline teams.
After this motivating and “actions-packed” keynote, participants will have the strategies needed to lead any customer-facing team.
FROM HASSLE TO HERO: PAVING THE PATH FOR POSITIVE CUSTOMER JOURNEYS
How do you generate the emotions that lead to customer loyalty?
Customer emotion has an outsized impact on customer experience, and hassle can be a significant source of negative emotion.
By eliminating these frustrations from our customer’s journey, we open a path for positive emotions to define the customer experience, creating better memories and more loyal customers.
This dynamic keynote will reveal a 3-part approach to making your customer’s experience hassle-free. Your participants will learn to…
• Understand customer hassle and why it’s more than just effort,
• Identify the hassles your customers face using a variety of sources, and
• Eliminate hassles from your journey by focusing on five root causes.
You will leave this keynote with actionable strategies for creating hassle-free customer experiences that pave the way for positive customer emotions that lead to loyalty.
BE YOUR CUSTOMER'S HERO: DELIVERING HERO-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT EVERY ORGANIZATIONAL LEVEL
Confident. In Control. Successful.
Is this how your team members feel when they work with customers?
So many organizations talk about customer service, yet, find that performance in the field rarely matches the expectations of the head office or, more importantly, the expectations of customers.
Based on Adam's frontline customer service book, Be Your Customer’s Hero, this presentation is perfect for corporate or franchise annual meetings where you want to kick off or reinforce a customer-centric focus!
In this keynote, participants will learn...
• What customer experience is (as opposed to customer service) and why every role in the company matters,
• The psychology of customers and the role emotions (both theirs and the customer's) play in customer service and experience, and
• 7 powerful strategies for working with customers that they can put into practice the minute they return to their roles.
This keynote will help your team discover the "why" of Hero-Class® customer service and give them the mindset and the tools to start becoming heroes to your customers.
NEUROWORDS(TM): USE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF LANGUAGE TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
How much more effective would your team be if they could choose the right words at the right time?
How much more successful could your team be if they could structure communication for maximum impact?
In this revolutionary keynote, Adam Toporek embraces the latest research in neuroscience and psychology to show audiences how to use language to create emotionally impactful customer experiences.
This keynote explores as much as it asserts. It looks at the cutting edge of what we know about language, exploring how the words we choose and use shape our customers’ experiences. However, it is also frank about how much we still have to learn in this area.
By sharing his 3P NeuroWords(TM) Process, Adam provides participants with specific actionable techniques that will help them create better customer experiences, better employee experiences, and even better relationships.
Your participants will learn...
• The most dangerous word in the world and how to avoid using it with customers,
• How individual words, even out of context, can have a dramatic impact on customers, and
• Why “those who frame the experience, dictate the experience” — for better or worse.
After this humorous and thought-provoking keynote, your participants will never look at communication the same way again.