$10,000 - $15,000
$7,500 and Under
Alex Weber is a highly acclaimed International Speaker on Leadership and Peak Performance. Alex has positively ignited over 3.5 Million people worldwide to overcome obstacles, realize their fullest potential, and achieve record-breaking success!
Alex is an Award-Winning Performer for NBC, The Discovery Channel, FX, and more! Bringing his experience as a Professional Entertainer to the Keynote stage, Alex has been critically acclaimed for his contagious energy, bursting humor, and long-lasting positive impact. Alex engages audiences with riveting stories of resilience as a Competitor on NBC's Emmy-nominated series American Ninja Warrior, referred to as one of the most difficult competitions on earth.
Alex is also a Record-breaking Coach and Leader. Alex took over a program that had never won a playoff game in history, and in Alex's first year, he transformed them into the Champions of Los Angeles. Alex was awarded US Lacrosse Coach of the Year honors. Alex brings that same passion now to transforming individuals and organizations!
Alex is also a World Record holder, 5x TEDx Speaker, and a World Championship level Athlete.
More than anything, Alex's passion is to give audiences an actionable roadmap to seize their goals, fulfill their potential, and lead their organizations to record-breaking success!
ONE SHOT: CHANGE MANAGEMENT FOR THE BOLD
The perfect Keynote for Leaders & Managers
How do you manage change when the stakes are high, the pressure is mounting, and you have one shot at the opportunity?
Most people fall into the trap of reacting to our world, and worse, the trap that they can outrun change or deal with it later. But what if you didn’t lead like most people? What if you and your organization were steadfast in a methodology and mindset so no matter what is thrown your way, you know what to do, how you do it, and are committed to making it happen? There are causes and effects in our world. Be the cause!
Alex gives you his system to Change Management for the Bold! Those who want to be leaders of strength, heart, vision, and perseverance. Based off his years as US Lacrosse Coach of the Year, and as a Competitor on NBC American Ninja Warrior where you get one shot to take on the most intense obstacle course on the planet in front of millions of people – and you don’t know the challenges until you step up to take them on!
We must not fear uncertainty and the unknown, but rather embrace it with dialed preparation, deep confidence, and a gritty mentality of “bring it on!” Alex gives you this immediately impactful and transformative system, and all with Alex’s authenticity, positivity, and humor that have wow-ed audiences around the world.
The truth is that we do have one shot. One shot at leading your team when they need you. One shot at serving your clients the right way. One shot at determining your future. Be bold. Be the cause to the effect. Be ready for your shot!
• A reliable methodology to tackling any challenge thrown your way
• Positive mindset of grit, resourcefulness, and perseverance
• How to unify your culture around a rallied purpose regardless of the external world
• Increasing retention, and connection around your bigger mission
• How to handle dynamics of uncertainty and doubt within your group
• A mindset of grit and positivity fortifies you for any and all challenges you face!
• Young Leaders
The Perfect Keynote For Leaders And Top Performers
What would you do if you were UNSTOPPABLE? What could you lead? Who might you become? What could you achieve? Everyone hits setbacks, fears, and failing - but not everyone knows how to overcome their challenges with a reliable and consistent system. So most people hesitate, delay, or stop altogether. And with it, they lose valuable time, energy, resources, and even give up on their goals. Not on Alex Weber’s watch!
Alex knows both sides. As an American Ninja Warrior, Award-Winning Host for NBC, acclaimed Author, and US Lacrosse Coach of the Year, Alex has reached record-breaking achievements as a Leader and Peak Performer. But with these accomplishments, he's also had to face intense pressure, hard failures, and his own limitations. It is this sincere knowledge of both sides of achieving that makes Alex one of the most impactful keynote speakers today.
In this keynote, Alex gives you his battle-tested system to achieve peak leadership & performance in the most critical moments when you need to be at your best - and when other people need you to be at your best. The moments when the stakes are high, and you can't afford to lose out to stress, doubt, negativity, and your competition. It is in these moments when you need to tap into your ultimate confidence, creativity, resourcefulness, and peak performance. And that is what this system will give you.
Alex cultivated his system through one of the most intense and rigorous environments in the world as both an award-winning host & elite competitor for NBC’s Emmy-nominated American Ninja Warrior. Based off Alex’s debut book, Alex gives you his system to become UNSTOPPABLE. For yourself, and the people who need you.
When most people stop, you will keep going, growing, and getting better so you accomplish your goals that matter most. This is how you win in your work, your relationships, and in your life!
• How to be at your best in the most high-stakes situations for top performers and leaders
• A battle-tested, reliable, and consistent System for Achievement in any season
• Setting ambitious goals that actually matter and bringing them from “idea land” into reality.
• How to use challenges as a tool to help you become unstoppable, increasing self belief, confidence, excitement and purpose
• Managing Emotions, and increasing Mental Well-Being
• Stories to inspire and anchor transformational lessons, with practical strategies you can use again and again
• Impactful Leadership keys to connect, cultivate, and challenge people when they need your Unstoppable Leadership
• A deeper enjoyment and fulfillment in your work, your relationships, and your life!
THE UNSTOPPABLE YOU
The perfect Keynote for Professionals, Individuals, and Organization-wide
Looking to elevate performance? You’re in the right place! Alex activates attendees to break through to their next level of achievement! A level that may seem daunting, discouraging, unrealistic, or flat out, impossible. Because there has never been a more pressure-filled time of comparison, distractions, and judgements than right now. This causes people to fall in the trap of underperforming, burnout, delaying goals, or not stepping up into opportunities all together!
But Alex gives you his empowering, actionable, and positive steps to make your next-level goals happen! Alex shows you how to focus on your unique journey, harness your true potential, and channel your hidden strengths to be The Unstoppable YOU!
Sharing vulnerable, honest, and hilarious stories of being the only person in the history of NBC American Ninja Warrior to go from Host to Competitor! Alex provides real-life tools to cultivate confidence, defy your internal limits, create positive mental health, and how to realize your highest goals - even if you don’t fully believe you can just yet!
Packed with energy, positivity, and humor this keynote will ignite your audience and power them long after into their next level of success!
• Actionable steps for stepping into your higher self and reaching your next-level goals!
• Real-life tools for overcoming fears, doubts, burnout, limits, over-comparison, complacency, and adversity.
• Positive humor to connect, relate, and empower your audience.
• Sustainable skills for fostering strong mental and emotional health
• Furthering your fulfillment, purpose, and meaning in all areas of your life
• An immediate spark and long-lasting fire to break through your limits and attain your highest goals!
The perfect Keynote for Leaders
Focused on Leadership? This is the keynote for you! Unstoppable Leadership begins with your unwavering commitment to yourself, your vision, and everyone you touch. But with this immense hunger for success comes immense pressure, challenges, and internal adversity. Alex deep-dives on the actionable principles of what it takes to be an Unstoppable Leader. For yourself, and all those you lead.
Alex shares lessons and empowering stories from being one of the youngest coaches ever to win US Lacrosse Coach of the Year, setting achievement records, and winning championships in his very first season of coaching - as well as uncommon & incredible stories from Leaders in the world. Alex honestly and openly talks about the challenges we face as Leaders not only in our careers, but in our relationships and personal lives too. Alex shows you how to navigate the external obstacles, internal roadblocks, and interpersonal dynamics that come with peak Leadership - especially how to best handle difficult personalities. A leader is only as successful as the people you lead, and we need to create a shared vision, cultivate a true bond centered upon trust, and activate our members to take positive action with our unified goals.
There is not one archetype for a Leader, and we will identify, cultivate, and channel you to be your Unstoppable Leader. A leader that sets the tone for a culture of positivity, passion, and perseverance. This Keynote is perfect for Leaders of all experience-level who are ready to ignite a new season of achievement for themselves, and the people they lead!
• How to build a meaningful bond with your teams, align goals to maximize performance, and create cultivation to further progress even in the most difficult of times.
• A nuanced approach for dealing with difficult personalities while creating an “Us” mentality.
• How to foster and sustain strong mental health as a Leader for consistent and long-lasting success.
• Calling upon personal lessons of being the youngest to win US Lacrosse Coach of the Year to being an Award-Winning Host & Competitor on American Ninja Warrior.
• Leaders leave on fire to be catalysts for peak achievement for themselves, and the people they lead!
The perfect Keynote for Teams and Organization-Wide
In our unpredictable environment, how do you create teams that bond together, grow together, and achieve together?
We need a consistent and reliable method to build sincere trust rooted in genuine care between the team members, leaders, and organization as a whole. That's exactly what Alex Weber, Award-Winning Speaker, Author, TV Host and American Ninja Warrior, gives you in his Keynote, Unstoppable Teams.
With a focus on what Alex calls "Aligned Winning", team members will be able to positively identify their own goals, and align these goals with those of the team creating a culture of mutual and Aligned Winning.
Alex will also give the keys to avoid the sneaky and dangerous pitfalls that cause most teams to fall victim to the Silent Dividers, where contempt and apathy take over. No matter what the world, industry, or competitors may throw your way, Unstoppable Teams will be the backbone of a united, cohesive, and driven team set on achieving record-breaking success -together. And all with the perfect experience of positive energy, entertainment, and empowerment!
• How to create a culture of engagement, empathy, and empowerment
• Aligning goals of individuals, leaders, and organization as a whole so we can achieve Aligned Winning
• A human-first approach which strengthens meaningful and long-lasting bonds within our teams
• How to avoid the dangerous pitfalls that doom most teams to apathy and contempt
• A genuine connection between team members that power achievements together far beyond what we could accomplish alone.
Business Thought Leader who empowers audiences to become better leaders and entrepreneurs
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.