THE CONFLICT CODE: HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM ANYONE
The secret to getting what you want from anyone: Treat others the way they want to be treated. Motive them in their reward language and teach them in their learning style. It will change the face of your team and your company culture.
- Identifying Conflict Creating Communication
- Email, Text, Phone & Meeting - How To Use Mediums Effectively
- Top 12 Communication No Nos!
- The Formula For Creating A Winning Communications Plan
- 5 Reward Languages & 3 Learning Styles - Analysis - How To Educate, Motivate and Reward With Each Style
- Optimizing Your Communication To Get What You Want From Anyone at Home or At Work!
THE CONFLICT CODE: THE KEY TO UNLIMITED GROWTH
The key to growth lies knowing that there is brillance in conflict and understanding how to unearth the profit that lies within.
The growth and development of a company rests upon 3 supporting legs: The Company's Culture, The Company's Teams, and The Company's Leadership.
- How Unresolved Inner Conflict Affects Growth Goals
- Learn to Identify Where The Conflict Is In Your Organization
- Understanding Your Employees, Vendors & Customers
- A Leader's Roadmap To Success Through Conflict
- How Conflict Resolution Supports Culture & Growth
- Using The Conflict Code To Transform Your Culture and Your Bottom Line
THE CONFLICT CODE: A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO FINDING BRILLANCE IN CONFLICT
Success in business includes women, just as success in business includes men. Neither can achieve the overall goals or sustainability of success without one another. Therefore we need to take off the armor for a deeper look inside balance, confrontation, fulfillment and money. Explore conflict tools and resources that improve the relationships we have with our self, and the relationships we have with both our male and female business colleagues.
- The Ways Men and Women Handle Conflict Differently
- 12 Animal Shadows - What Is Your Animal Shadow
- What is Your Life Language - How Do You Like To Be Rewarded
- What is Your Motivational Drive - 5 Colors Of Animal Shadows
- How Do You Learn - Visual, Auditory or Tactile Learning Styles
- How To Adapt Your Communication & Interactions To Get What You Want From Anyone.
- Breaking The Barrier of Women's Competition In The Work Place To Foster a Winning Relationships With Your Female Colleagues
- Leadership As A Woman: How Can The Conflict Code Steer You To Your Ultimate Success
THE CONFLICT CODE: TAKING LEADERSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
There is an old saying..."S%!#" rolls down hill, and it is true. All great companies have one thing in common, great leadership. Amilya will give you the blueprint to identifying the conflict and the opportunities that are intrinsically bound to conflict resolution.
- How Conflict Affects Leadership
- Learn To Identify Where The Conflict Is In Your Organization
- Leadership Personality Analysis - Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- How You Relate To The Other Personality Styles
- Leading A Team - Personality Leadership
- Optimizing Your Team To Their Talents - Increasing Bottom Line
- 5 Tips For Optimizing Your Communication To Get What You Want From Any Employee/Strategic Partner
ENSURING BRAND SUCCESS IN A SOCIAL MEDIA WORLD
Customer service has become a critical part of brand creation & success. Social media has forever changed brand management & created a whole new industry "reputation management" - What your customers feel CAN kill your branding efforts & cripple growth. Perception is the name of the game, market share lives and dies on it. Learn how to boost the effectiveness of the dollars spent creating branding, marketing, advertising, and blogging. Customer service may have been the "ick" in your daily activities but it truly has become the biggest opportunity for building your brand.
Amilya shares how knowing your customer and designing a customer service mission, goal and plan that addresses conflict can radically affect sales and growth! In fact, it is the key to outperforming your competitors and higher top and bottom line goals.
She will educate your attendees on Why, How and What needs to be done to turn your customer service department into a branding machine and a money manufacturer!
Bonus Material: The other customer service mission. Your Team!
CREATIVE DISRUPTION - REINVENTION
Amilya is affectionately known amongst her peers as the real life Oliva Pope from the hit show Scandal or the female version of Ray Donovan. Her talks take you through the process of reinvention and through to the creative disruption necessary to reach new heights. Amilya has real life experience with consistent results, she has helped many companies navigate through the reinvention of their brand, marketing, and customer service message to achieve the desired break in existing patterns of behavior of their target audience in response to a new and highly creative message they created by applying her tools and understanding the brilliance that can be found in conflict.