Learn the digital transformation secrets of the world’s most enduring companies: Find out what they do to build stability in times of constant change, and most importantly, how they make their business “Futureproof.”
More than ever before, well-established companies are succumbing to wave after wave of disruption from new entrants, new technologies, and new customer expectations. Companies like Kodak, Blockbuster Video and Xerox weren’t able to cope with the pace and scope of disruption, and now they’re all but gone. No business leader wants to be next. The pressure is on to adapt. As organizations begin to cope with the realization that digital transformation is the key to their survival in the age of technology-driven business, it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that digital transformation is merely a technology investment play. It isn’t.
There is a larger operational vision at play here, and the world’s most adaptable companies have already figured out what it is. Broken down into its core components, it consists of 7 operational pillars that help organizations accelerate digital transformation, manage change, and turn disruption into a tireless engine of opportunity.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- 7 futureproofing pillars that drive a digitally-transformed enterprise
- Why companies that focus on experience design are so much more successful than those that don’t.
- How to recruit, develop and motivate the workforce of the future.
- Why the world’s most successful companies have learned to put change at the heart of their business model.
- How stalled organizations can unlock their innovation potential and become game-changers in their own right.
- Why data-driven mindsets win and how that affects your technology investment strategy.
- Why culture is the most important building block of a futureproof business, and how you can shape yours.
Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy
Learn to transform your business into a dragon: an agile company fit to adapt, innovate and thrive even in disruptive times. Unlike unicorns, which, for all their popularity, tend to rely on risky and experimental business models, dragons are established companies that continue to leverage their original startup mentality to systematically innovate their way to profitability. What makes dragons so much more interesting to executives than unicorns is that they are not built merely on potential and popularity, but on purposeful reinvention, scalable market dominance, and a commitment to long term success. Maybe the best part about the dragon model is that, equipped with the right roadmap and the right set of tools, any business can learn to become more agile and transform itself into a dragon.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How dragons turn emerging market trends into transformative business opportunities.
- How experiences have become as important to consumers as goods and services.
- What key technologies every business must adopt to remain competitive.
- What digital transformation is, and what it really means to your business.
- The role that leadership plays in driving culture change and digital transformation.
- How to teach your organization to adapt to change and evolve faster than it ever has.
- How to not only adapt to disruption but turn it into a profitable business model.
Digital Transformation at the Speed of Innovation
Companies need to move faster if they want to keep up with consumer demand. “Fail Fast” they say, but what does that really mean? Exploring an approach to innovation, change and agility in a world where the only consistency is change.
Business Risk and The Importance of Adaptability in the age of Digital
Companies like Kodak and Blockbuster never saw the writing on the wall. As the incumbents, they believed that their business model was infallible. Suddenly, they were chasing the competition right up until their own demise. Find out why taking risks and building a fast changing adaptable culture is key to succeeding in the age of disruption.