No videos found.
Jeannine Carter is the former Head of Diversity Engagement at Facebook. Her inspirational style delivers a rare blend of impactful stories and lessons learned with actionable strategies for race, diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging [DEIB] related efforts.
She is an internationally recognized leader, consultant, facilitator, and speaker in diversity, inclusion, racial healing and justice, and cultural and systemic change. Jeannine's mission is to provide clients with proven and transformative strategies to mitigate and end all forms of discriminatory hierarchies of human value and lead impactful DEIB related endeavors. She is laser-focused on ensuring that underrepresented people are seen, heard, valued, and achieve their purpose.
Across the span of her career, Jeannine has helped Fortune 500 companies, professional services, law firms, profit, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies in various capacities to implement large organizational DEIB initiatives and accomplish their goals.
She has held internal senior leadership positions at companies, such as Deloitte & Touche, Denver Public Schools, Newmont Mining Corporation, and Facebook. While at The Kaleidoscope Group, a firm she co-founded, Jeannine also served as an external DEI consultant serving multiple industries. Today, she continues her life's work as the Founder & Chief Innovator of Inclusive Innovations LLC.
Why is D & I Important: Business Case for D & I
Talking Points: Duration: 45mins + Q&A
Pioneering the most current and effective approaches of integrating DEI+culture
- What Exactly Are We/People Talking About When They Say/We Say DEIB?
- What Do All of These Terms Mean? Definitions of Diversity; Equity, Inclusion, Belonging and other terms that you hear of in this space.
- How Did We Get Here?
Overview of D&I Industry Journey
Overview of DEIB efforts
When You/We Hear the Word Journey What Do People/We Mean?
- DEIB Challenges & Opportunities
- History of Race & Its Role in DEIB
- From top leadership to the org to employees, what are the best practices?
- What Can YOU do (on an individual level)?
- What Can TEAMS do?
- What Can Overall Orgs do?
- Change Management associated with the work
- Future of/in DEIB
- Where Is DEIB work headed?
- What needs to change?
- What are the Challenges & Opportunities?
- How Do We Handle the Discomfort of Having D&I Related Conversations?
- Challenges Assumptions about Differences
- What Does Inclusive Leadership Mean/Look Like?
- Are There Such Things as Inclusive Behaviors? What are They?
- Cultural Competency in Education
Award-Winning Experts On A Mission To Help People And Organizations Think And Act More Ethically And Sustainably
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.