We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$10,000 - $15,000
Dr. Mat Park is a high-performance psychologist and CEO of Relationship 365, a boutique counseling and consulting firm located in the Village of Providence. Relationship 365 delivers research-based approaches to everyday relationships and trains organizations on conflict management skills through their critically acclaimed 6S Method™ training program. With a doctorate in clinical psychology, master's in sport psychology, and a specialty in organizational development, Dr. Park trains Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and universities throughout the United States on the 6S Method™ training program. He is also a sport psychologist to many world-class athletes, including those on the PGA Tour, LPGA major champion winners, and nationally ranked college and junior golfers.
Prior to the start of Relationship 365, Dr. Park taught full-time as a professor of psychology at John F. Kennedy University and served as chief resident at UCSF Children's Hospital Oakland in the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Park also currently works at NASA and lives in Huntsville, AL his wife, daughter and two dogs.
The 6S Method™ - Building a culture of psychological safety and trust
When organizational leaders model and build habits of psychological safety, studies have shown that this practice alone leads to high performance and productivity within the workforce. Through inclusive conversation techniques, implicit bias training, conflict resolution, crucial conversation skills, team dynamics, and cognitive-behavioral psychology, the 6S Method™ captures the most critical elements of human behaviors and breaks down complex theories in diversity, equity, and inclusion into easy to understand, real-world applications for everyday use.
Participants will learn:
• How unconscious bias impacts everyday decisions and organizational health and performance
• 3 pillars to Inclusive Conversations and its impact on workforce performance
• How to build habits of psychological safety and trust through the 6S Method™
• S.W.A.G. technique – How to engage in and start difficult conversations successfully
Applying Sport Psychology to Business
Dr. Park currently coaches world-class athletes who play on the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, and nationally ranked Universities. His clients have won majors, played on Olympic teams, and have set world records. The mental strategies used by his athletes have direct application on how business leaders can improve their performance, show up at work, and perform their best everyday.
Participants will learn:
• The Neutral Zone: How to combat negative thinking and construct a positive mentality
• Arousal management and breathing control: Techniques to help you remain calm during chaos
• The Booth: Build inner confidence and show up BIG for the moments that matter most
• Visualization: Techniques used by world-class athletes to achieve the impossible, set world records, and break barriers.
• Resilience: How to bounce back fast, stronger, and better after mistakes.
• Understand the 4 types of focus - How to focus appropriately and apply focus training to avoid distractions at work and sustain longer periods of focus to achieve maximum results in a day.
Leading Through Change: Thrive through organizational change
Change is inevitable at times, but no matter what comes our way we can choose to thrive or we can choose to survive. Viktor Frankl, author of Man's Search For Meaning said, "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." This inspiring presentation will hook participants to see change from a completely different lens and learn techniques on how to rise strongly through the uncertainty of change.
Participants will learn:
• The trap of Learned Helplessness and how to overcome it
• The emotional stages of change and how to move through it
• The Behavioral Change Model: A self-coaching technique on changing any unwanted behavior into the desired behavior
• An overview of a change management process that has helped countless organizations prepare, lead, and implement a successful change effort.
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.