Michael Lee is a marketing guru who is the leading expert in selling to people from diverse cultures. He was a Marketing Director for the State of California, a professor of marketing at universities and a producer for the ABC Television Network.
Mr. Lee has written five books on selling to multicultural customers:
• "Cross-Cultural Selling for Dummies" (Wiley Publishing, 2009)
• "Black Belt Negotiating" (Amacom Books, 2007)
• "Marketing to Multicultural Credit Union Members" (Credit Union Executives, 2004)
• "Selling to Multicultural New Home Customers" (New Home Specialist, 2000)
• "Opening Doors: Selling To Multicultural Real Estate Clients" (Oakhill Press, 1999)
Michael has spoken around the world on the subject of selling to multicultural customers for over 14 years. He has been an award-winning salesperson as well as sales manager of both large franchised companies and small independent firms.
Michael is the first Asian American to earn the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation in the history of the National Speakers Association. In the past 15 years some of his 1,000 clients include: Coca Cola; the National Association of Realtors®; Alticor, Inc.; the National Association of Music Merchants; and hundreds of others.
To Book Michael Lee call Executive Speakers at 901-754-9404
Selling to Multicultural Customers
Once you have attracted new customers to your business through a planned multicultural marketing campaign then what do you do with them? Hispanics, African Americans, Asians and Middle Easterners do not buy products and services in the same way as Caucasian customers. If you do not customize your products, services, sales presentation and more to meet the unique need of the fastest-growing consumer group in America - you are wasting your marketing dollars!
Black Belt Negotiating®
We Americans tend to be rather poor negotiators compared to people in Mexico, China and the Middle East. We walk into stores and pay whatever is asked. In other countries they would never consider doing such a crazy thing! People from negotiating cultures never pay full price for anything. Learn the secrets of how to haggle efficiently and effectively to save yourself and your company tens of thousands of dollars.
Marketing to Multicultural Customers
If you want to reach the nearly $2 trillion multicultural market in the United States you must develop a culturally-sensitive marketing campaign. When minorities are exposed to ads that are not designed for them that ad is virtually invisible to them. Learn how to market to Hispanics, African Americans, Asians and Middle Easterners in the most efficient and effective media. Stop wasting your money on ads that don’t work!
Multicultural Customer Service
Everyone knows that great customer service brings buyers back over and over saving the company money and time in marketing. However, the definition of what constitutes fabulous customer service is different when dealing with Hispanics, African Americans, Asians and Middle Easterners. You must customize your customer service to meet the unique need of the fastest-growing consumer group in America.
Advantages in Diversity
Forty percent of all people entering the workforce today are minorities. For companies who embrace people from diverse cultures they offer the advantage of language skills, negotiating savvy, global awareness and new processes in addition to creative solutions to difficult problems. However, to reap these benefits companies must effectively deal with the challenges that multicultural workers can pose including miscommunication, cultural conflict and other differences.
- How to be an upstander, not a bystander.
- The dangers of silent males in the workplace.
- Why sexual harassment training has been relatively ineffective.
- Actively promoting gender inclusion.
- Supporting women who feel they been harassed.
- The two boundaries men absolutely must not cross.
- Recognizing personal blind spots and prejudices
- Developing a fully-inclusive workplace.
- Why violence against women is a men's issue.
- Counterprogramming your brain.
- The new rules for humor in the workplace.
- How to understand how women feel when harassed or undervalued.
- Why many men don't speak out.
- Why avoiding women in the workplace is pointless and dangerous.
International award-winning speaker and expert on Leadership and Teamwork in turbulent times
© 2022 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.