Make Change Work™: Staying Nimble, Relevant, and Engaged in a World of Constant Change
A fundamental shift is occurring in how business is conducted. Change no longer influences the environment — it is the environment.
That’s why this session is so important – it provides practical tools to help leaders and organizations meet the challenges of continuous change in these transformational times. New challenges are presented to us every day. We can survive and flourish by learning to stay nimble, relevant, and engaged in a constantly changing world.
Participants in this entertaining, fast-paced session receive practical information based on Randy Pennington’s 20 years of experience helping organizations initiate and manage change. The specific content will be designed and customized for you from the following list of objectives. At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how change has changed and why the ability to continuously and quickly adapt is critical for personal success and business survival
- Identify the five reasons why individuals and organizations have difficulty adapting to change and what you can do to overcome them
- Utilize seven change leadership strategies to turn intentions into action that enables your team to change more quickly and often
- Address seven behaviors your team members may exhibit to block change• Develop personal strategies to thrive in the midst of change and make change a way of life
RESULTS RULE!® Be a Hero in a “Me Too” World
Your organization is either a hero, has-been, or wanna-be. That’s where creating a Results Rule! culture will turn your uniqueness into a competitive asset that clears the playing field.
Results Rule! is all about getting focused on producing results year… after year… after year and breaking out of the “me too” club.
The marketplace never lies – Results Rule!
Randy Pennington is a 20+ year business performance veteran and an expert in helping companies build a culture focused on results. His insights align the strategic issues of relationships, accountability, and results to create a sustainable competitive advantage in a “me too” world!
- Establish a clear distinction between you and… the other guy
- Build and grow a culture focused on producing results
- Create the catalyst for enhancing customer value and increased effectiveness in everything you do
A compelling culture is the competitive asset that sets you apart. Here’s an opportunity to stop standing in the way of your own success.
Dodos & Coyotes: Only the Nimble Survive
The story of two animals reveals what it will take for you to remain relevant and successful in the future.
The dodo bird went from living a comfortable life in a wonderful environment to extinction in less than 100 years. In contrast, the coyote has expanded its territory and flourished as its way of life was threatened and altered.
So which are you? A dodo or a coyote?
Only the nimble survive. This session provides you with the strategies and mindset you will need to thrive in the face of constant change and uncertainty. In this unique and memorable session, you will learn:
- Where you are right now – if you are a dodo or a coyote
- The seven characteristics that doomed the dodo and make the coyote the model for nimbleness and adaptability
- The three steps you must take immediately to avoid becoming a dodo and thrive like the coyote in the future
Change Your Leadership – Change Your Results™
What if you could have a blueprint for becoming the leader you always wanted to be … one who inspires trust, respect, commitment, and results from others?
Here’s the good news – the blueprint exists.
This powerful program lays out a clear path for becoming a leader who inspires others to achieve greatness in a turbulent, changing world. Leaders who measure up will enjoy a competitive advantage through stronger relationships, commitment, trust and loyalty. Citing real-life examples from legendary leaders such as Ross Perot, Mary Kay Ash, and Rex Tillerson, as well as corporate examples from legendary companies such as Sewell Automotive, Southwest Airlines, and SmithBucklin, Randy Pennington provides you with the strategies you can immediately.
You will learn how to:
- Build trust and stronger relationships with your customers and employees
- Create a culture and environment where people volunteer their commitment to help you succeed
- Promote accountability for results
- Build support for continuous growth and change
Your long-term success depends on your ability to influence others. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and share great ideas with like-minded colleagues.