$30,000 - $50,000
$20,000 - $30,000
Ron Friedman, Ph.D. is an award-winning social psychologist who specializes in human motivation.
Ron has served on the faculty of several prestigious colleges and universities and has consulted for political leaders, leading non-profits, professional sports teams, and many of the world’s most recognized brands.
Popular accounts of his research have appeared on NPR and in major newspapers, including The New York Times, Financial Times, the Globe and Mail, Washington Post, The Guardian, as well as magazines such as Men’s Health, Entrepreneur, and Success. He is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, Fast Company, Forbes, and CNN.
What the World’s Best Workplaces Do Differently
In his highly-acclaimed book, The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace, award-winning psychologist Ron Friedman surveyed the world’s most successful organizations, identifying key practices that position them to thrive.
In this engaging keynote, we reveal the highlights, offering a surprising look at the emerging science of workplace excellence.
- What the best jobs have in common with a video game.
- Why turning colleagues into close friends elevates your performance at work.
- How to boost your energy level without drinking more coffee.
- The one workplace reward that feels better than a raise.
- Why Dreamworks pays employees to decorate their desks, the Boston Consulting Group penalizes analysts who don’t go on vacation, and Radio Flyer provides mileage reimbursement for employees who ride their bikes.
By the end of this presentation, not only will you and your team think differently about your workplace, you’re bound to come away with a variety of actionable insights that you can immediately put to use.
Motivating Excellence: The Science of Fostering Passion, Loyalty, and Top Performance
How do you motivate others to produce their best work?
For generations, leaders have received conflicting advice. But now, thanks to groundbreaking new research, we have clear, data-driven insights into the factors that generate employee engagement and sustain performance over the long term.
In this compelling and persuasive presentation, you’ll learn the surprising truth about what motivates excellence (hint: it’s not money or titles) and discover practical steps you can immediately apply to elevate your team’s performance.
- The scientific secret to elevating your team’s performance without burning them out.
- Why lavish bonuses, glowing performance reviews, and employee-of-the-month awards don’t elevate performance—and what does.
- How to make any job feel more rewarding.
- How the best leaders motivate top performance.
- Why great workplaces reward failure.
The Hidden Path to Greatness: The Fastest Way to Become World-Class in Your Field
How do creative geniuses come up with brilliant ideas?
In his bestselling book, Decoding Greatness, Dr. Friedman exposes a secret strategy that’s vaulted artists, inventors, and business titans to the top of their profession.
In this captivating keynote, he presents the highlights and reveals how anyone can use the same approach to supercharge their creativity, develop novel ideas and products, and succeed faster.
Using stunning examples of top performers from Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates to Andy Warhol and Lin-Manuel Miranda, Friedman explains:
- Why everything we’ve been taught about creativity is wrong.
- The truth about how game-changing innovators come up with original ideas.
- Why every creative thinker needs a private museum.
- How to spot hidden patterns inside winning products and marketing campaigns.
Internet Marketing consultant who is passionate about helping people understand the wide variety of online advertising tactics and how they work
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.