Leading During Times of Uncertainty and Change
90 Minute Keynote or 3-hour Workshop
This program is perfect for:
- Fast growing teams or organizations
- Associations serving highly disrupted, fast-changing industries
- Organizations going through times of significant change (e.g. mergers, restructures)
The audience will leave with:
- Confidence to navigate through the uncertainty with poise
- Communication techniques to keep their teams focused on what matters most
- Tools to think build critical thinking capacity and make better decisions
- Strategic questions to help uncover new strategic opportunities and insights
Join Karin and David to get the antidote to uncertainty, help your leaders and teams to thrive during times of change, and make ambiguity work for you, not against you. We will work with you to fully customize this program based on your biggest pain points. This highly interactive program will give your team an opportunity to surface and have candid conversations that address their fears, and give them to tools to navigate the change with more confidence and competence.
How Can We? Building an Innovative, Solutions-Focused Culture
What would happen if every member of your team came to work focused on finding solutions and creating better results?
Format: 60-90 Minute Keynote
This program is perfect for:
- Senior and mid-level managers
- Managers struggling to get their teams to think more creatively and solve problems on their own
- Teams looking to take their performance to the next level
The audience will leave with:
- Easy-to-use tools and techniques to empower solutions-thinking and customer-focused problem solving
- A clear understanding of what's blocking everyday innovation in their teams
- Communication strategies to eliminate FOSU (Fear of Speaking Up) and encourage deeper dialogue up, down and sideways
- A plan they can apply right away
- What would happen if every member of your team came to work every day asking themselves and each other one simple question: How can we?
How can we build an extraordinary customer experience?
- How can we fix this?
- How can we turn this around?
- How can we collaborate?
Karin and David will inspire your team with real examples of turnaround success both in her executive roles and in their work with companies around the world. Your audience will leave with tools and techniques they can immediately apply to their teams.
Winning Well: Breakthrough Results Without Losing Your Soul
Management isn’t easy. Manager’s face aggressive goals and often drive their teams to burnout trying to deliver. Or, employees seek connection and support, so managers focus on relationships . . . and fail to make the numbers. The fallout is stress, frustration, and disengagement, and not just among team members: two-thirds of managers report being disengaged.
Winning Well is a manager’s lifeline for getting the results they need while keeping employees (and themselves) energized and motivated. Filled with humor, straight talk, and hard-won truths, this inspiring keynote delivers principles and practices to galvanize your team in positive and productive ways. Join award-winning authors, Karin Hurt and David Dye for practical leadership tools, tactics and strategies to achieve breakthrough results that last, including: ·
- Mind the MIT (most important thing) that contribute to consistent, breakthrough results
- Play the Game, Don’t Game the Score: Use data to drive (not drown) your team
- Own the UGLY: Eliminate the most common productivity killers
- Ditch the Diaper Genie: Correct poor performance without drama
- Put People Before Projects: Quickly build a more competent and confident work force
- Rock Your Role: Leverage your strengths to make a unique contribution to the organization
- Channel Challengers: Build better relationships – up, down, and sideways
- Trust the Trenches: Know the people closest to your customer or product and what they have to say
Mastering the Art of the Tough Conversation: Communicating for Influence & Results
Do you have a tough conversation you need to have, but are avoiding at all costs? Have you ever regretted not having the tough conversation, as you watched someone you truly care about repeat a pattern that severely impacted your business? Is your team speaking with the candor they need to own the ugly problems in your organization and make the best decisions?
Mastering the art of the tough conversation is a key to success in business, life, and creating a healthy, vibrant culture. One of the greatest gifts you can give another human being is to tell them the truth.
In this interactive keynote program, Karin and David share their Winning Well model of tough conversations including:
- The conversation you must have with yourself
- Tools to solve 90% of your tough conversations before they happen
- How to ‘Ditch the Diaper Genie’ and have the conversations you need to have
- The I.N.S.P.I.R.E. method of delivering tough feedback
- How to ask strategic questions that get to the heart of the conversation
Winning Well: Create Your Culture Code
Every organization has a code – the invisible, often unspoken, norms that govern how you treat one another, solve problems, and serve your customers. Despite their best efforts, many leaders struggle to build the culture they want. Instead, they work tirelessly to work with the culture they get. These accidental culture codes often result in managers throughout the organization bouncing back and forth between trying to make everyone happy or using people like objects to get things done. Fortunately, there is a better way.
Join award-winning, best-selling leadership authors Karin Hurt and David Dye to discover the secrets of building an intentional culture one interaction at a time. In this inspiring program, you’ll get the tools you need to build a culture that encourages both confidence and humility and focus on both breakthrough results and healthy professional relationships. ·
- Learn how to develop a Winning Well culture and a sustainable competitive advantage
- Get the tools to ensure your vision is heard, understood, and implemented the way you intend.
- Ensure you and your senior team get the information you need to make the best decisions
- Receive proven management tools and techniques to cascade throughout your organization
Build an Army of Brand Ambassadors
Great commercials, strong PR, a brilliant social media strategy all warrant effort when building your company’s brand. But there’s no better PR than an army of loyal employees living and breathing your brand. You know the type – folks with enthusiasm bursting from their veins–talking up your products and services with their friends at every bar, family gathering, and sporting event they attend. “No, I’m telling you this works, I’ve seen it from the inside! This product has changed my life! Let me show you.” Or “I’m so sorry you had that experience, it’s not usually like that.”
Yes, you can define your brand and advertise it. But don’t overlook the power of your employees as brand ambassadors. Our best employees want to be part of the inner circle. To build business sustainability and strengthen your competitive advantage, increase ownership by treating your staff as owners of your brand. In this high-energy program, you’ll learn 7 ways to get employees at every level of the organization advocating for your brand.