We've now made it easier for you to research and save your favorite keynotes speakers. Click on the + sign to add a speaker to your Speaker List and email your favorites to colleagues and friends.
$15,000 - $20,000
$10,000 - $15,000
Paul Epstein has spent nearly 15 years as a pro sports executive for multiple NFL and NBA teams, a global sports agency, and the NFL league office. He’s transformed numerous NBA teams from the absolute bottom in league revenue to top-two in financial performance. He’s broken every premium revenue metric in Super Bowl history as the NFL’s sales leader. He’s also opened a billion-dollar stadium, helped save the New Orleans NBA franchise, and founded the San Francisco 49ers Talent Academy—where he became known as the “Why Coach”.
To amplify this impact, Paul has since installed his leadership and high-performance playbook with Fortune 500 leaders, Founders and CEOs, MBAs, and professional athletes.
As a global keynote speaker, #1 bestselling author of “The Power of Playing Offense”, and host of the “Playmakers: ON PURPOSE” podcast, Paul explores how living and working with a focus on leadership, culture, and purpose can transform organizations and individuals anywhere to unleash their full potential. When he’s not on stage, he’s putting his insights to daily practice, serving as Chief Impact Officer for PurposePoint (host of the world’s largest Purpose Summit) and Chief Purpose Advisor for the Why Institute (the world’s fastest way to discover your purpose)—on a mission to inspire leaders and lives to meet the unique challenges of our era.
THE POWER OF PLAYING OFFENSE
Playing Offense is how the power of purpose inspires peak performance by maximizing our potential. In this fast-paced keynote presentation, Paul Epstein transforms managers into leaders, dreamers into doers and defensive decisions into offensive power plays. But the only way to achieve these goals is to become the kind of leader you would be inspired to follow. It’s about finding your WHY, and the thrilling feeling of being alive that comes from taking action and embracing the journey.
Organizations and people that make real impact find ways to apply Paul’s five pillars of success—Live with Championship Purpose, Be the Storm Chaser, Salute the Long Snapper, Embody Gold Jacket Culture, and Leave It Better Than You Found It. With the ability to tailor his message for multiple groups of leaders, he shows how you and your team can become more inspired, impactful, and effective to create a competitive advantage of culture where greatness can be the catalyst for growth. More than anything, Paul will help you discover just how incredible it feels to lead with purpose and take control of your future.
For Team and Organizational Leaders
Inspired by Paul Epstein’s 15-year leadership journey in the NFL and NBA, every audience member will leave with 5 actionable ways to build high-performance teams and championship culture, including:
- Through a custom assessment, learn how the Power of Why can transform your entire organization from paycheck driven to purpose driven. Results revealed at your keynote kickoff.
- Engage with activities on what great leaders DO, so you can train these behaviors across your leadership team
- Acquire best practices on how to battle the current burnout and fatigue in the workforce, effective for both in-person and remote teams
- Discover the culture dynamics to attract, engage, and retain your top talent so that the Great Resignation can become the Great Awakening
- Inspire a winning mindset to “leave it better than you found it”, where your team is driven by impact and fueled by a deeper purpose
From Burnout and Resignation to Purpose and Performance
People don’t just burn out because of what they do, they burn out because they forget why they do it. Paul Epstein has led underdog NFL and NBA teams to top financial performance, championed workplace culture while navigating labor lockouts, and mastered how to engage low morale team members and apathetic customers in volatile times.
Bottom line, Paul has walked through fire and this is his custom playbook on how to rise above the burnout and resignation running rampant in our workforce to achieve your most pressing goals and results in 2022 and beyond.
For All Audiences
- Elevate the level of grit, resilience, adaptability, and agility in your workforce so your culture can endure any internal or external climate
- Reconnect the fragmented workforces created by the pandemic to rally around a spirit of camaraderie, empathy, and trust
- Shift your culture from being extrinsically motivated (carrots and sticks) to intrinsically motivated where ownership and self-accountability are prominent
- Learn how purpose can reorient your leaders and organization to drive more passion in the day-to-day and meaningful impact in the bigger picture
- Inspire a team spirit to leave it better than you found it—for your people, your communities, and everyone you serve
For Sales Leaders and Sales Teams
Paul Epstein served as a sales leader inside the NFL and NBA for 15 years. This keynote covers his 5 keys on how to inspire performance and drive impact in highly competitive and challenging environments:
- Through a custom assessment, learn how the Power of Why can transform your sales team from paycheck driven to purpose driven. Results revealed at your keynote kickoff.
- Discover the ROI of Purpose from the largest ever research study of purpose at work, connecting purpose to bottom-line productivity and performance
- Learn how to evolve customer relationships from transactional to transformational, through one simple rule (pro tip: it even works remotely)
- Acquire a four-quadrant framework on how to build trust and earn loyalty within your team and your clients
- Identify how to shift from extrinsic motivation to intrinsic motivation, where carrots and sticks become ownership and accountability to both self and team
For All Audiences: Living Your Life on Purpose
In a 15-year journey of coaching business teams in the NFL and NBA, Paul Epstein discovered how purpose can unlock the inner success and fulfillment we’re all after. In this keynote, Paul transforms from the Why Coach of the 49ers to YOUR Coach.
- Through a custom assessment, learn how the Power of Why can transform individuals and teams from paycheck driven to purpose driven. Results revealed at your keynote kickoff.
- Engage with a framework that aligns your Head, Heart, and Hands so you can lead your business, and life, ON PURPOSE
- Learn a process to reveal your core identity: know who you are, how you think, how you show up, and WHY you do what you do
- Understand how to make more courageous decisions that are aligned with your purpose by conquering your mindset and igniting your passion
- Recognize how the power of values can become the catalyst for your daily actions and contributions, driven by the impact you are destined to have
A wonderful bureau to work with! Big ups to everyone who helped make our event a success. Fingers crossed we get the chance to collaborate fo..
"As always, you are the best most responsive speaker bureau I've ever worked with!"
Angela Schelp was a great partner in finding the right kick-off speaker for our conference. This was my first conference identifying the keyn..
I just wanted to thank Matt Meyer and Sheryl Moon for their meticulous assistance with identifying, securing and preparing our chosen guest s..
This was my first experience using ESB to locate and secure a keynote speaker for my Corporate event. They were extremely easy to work with a..
"Matt Meyer was really wonderful in assisting me to find the correct keynote speaker for our conference. Jenny Foreman was completely on top ..
"As always, Executive Speakers Bureau helped us execute another flawless event. It is always so reassuring to know that you have a team behin..
"What stands out about the times I have worked with Executive Speakers Bureau is their lightning-fast response time. ESB’s account exec..
"I've worked with Richard and ESB for many years and he's always able to deliver for us. He works hard to meet your speaker goals within the ..
"Angela is the best!!! I can always count on her honest feedback about speakers. She helps me look like a hero to my company!"
Call to discuss how we can you help find the right speaker(s) for your organization.
© 2023 Executive Speakers Bureau. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by eBiz Solutions
Executive Speakers Bureau consistently receives praises about our speed and efficiency. From the beginning of your event planning, our extensive online speaker database and resourceful staff allow us to quickly equip you with the best speaker for your event.
Need a last minute speaker? No worries. Our speed and efficiency help us give you ideas for speakers in one hour or less.